We need a serious conversation about Joe Biden’s brain !

Social Media

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

This is your idea of an authority on this issue? A guy who now makes his living from on you tube by talking about true crime and assessing the mental health of celebrities? It is to laugh.

"Dr. Grande is a professional counselor, counselor educator, and content creator who specializes in personality disorders, addiction, recovery from trauma, psychopathology, and assessment. 

He operates a YouTube channel in which he covers a wide range of topics including mental health disorders, personality theory, true crime, relationships, and narcissism. He is a Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health (LPCMH) and Licensed Chemical Dependency Professional (LCDP) in the State of Delaware and is a National Certified Counselor (NCC). He holds a Master’s of Science in Community Counseling from Wilmington University and a Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision from Regent University." 

https://www.unhookedmedia.com/todd-grande

Is there any reasonable reasons Biden still is capable to run? It is a sad comedy of the United State election status of 2024 because there is no one else?

Seriously, how stupid is the American average voters?

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, bignok said:

Worst in my lifetime. He has no idea what day it is. People tell him what to say, where to go. He has no idea.

I can't take anyone seriously who ignores these facts.

As an non American I don't watch Fox so that's just more deflection amd excuses for an old guy who forgets things all the time.

He should resign.

You really have no idea what you're talking about.  Your "facts" are mostly right wing talking points and propaganda.  Regardless, it appears you're desperate to see VP Harris as President.  That's fine with me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

You really have no idea what you're talking about.  Your "facts" are mostly right wing talking points and propaganda.  Regardless, it appears you're desperate to see VP Harris as President.  That's fine with me.

I just posted the truth. So many memory lapses. All on youtube. Nothing to do with rw media. Just reality. If you cannot handle the truth so be it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

Is there any reasonable reasons Biden still is capable to run? It is a sad comedy of the United State election status of 2024 because there is no one else?

Yes it is sad. Surely they can find someone better.

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

Yea i really wonder about American voters. All the lies scandals of Trump and they still want to vote for him. Two party systems suck. In my country we have too many parties. But at least people have choices and are not die hard supporters of one or the other side. Its not as crazy extreme as in the US where they don't seem to care about how bad a candidate is only if he can make their party win. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The way I see it.

These attacks about Biden's fitness are primarily from people that know the most likely contest will be Biden vs  Trump. 

They want Trump.

In no concievabke universe is Trump ever the better choice.

Nonsense. People the world over can see Biden isnt up to it. Nothing to do with Trump and just more deflection from you. Most people want someone 40 to 70yo with business experience.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Poor USA, Biden is indeed not the best with his age and all. But Trump is so much worse. The more i see online about his secret documents case and his lying. the more i realize that he should never be president again.

I hope the democrats or republicans can field better alternatives then those two. Trump would be the worst that is for sure. 

One thing I think you're missing. 

Trump represents an existential threat to American democracy. 

It is assumed the maga party will run Trump.

Thus it becomes a national priority to stop Trump from taking power.

In the US system ANY incumbent president has a built in significant advantage.

Sticking with Biden is a safety move as he is objectively the best best to beat Trump because he is incumbent.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yea i really wonder about American voters. All the lies scandals of Trump and they still want to vote for him. Two party systems suck. In my country we have too many parties. But at least people have choices and are not die hard supporters of one or the other side. Its not as crazy extreme as in the US where they don't seem to care about how bad a candidate is only if he can make their party win. 

Thailand has many parties.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

Poor USA, Biden is indeed not the best with his age and all. But Trump is so much worse. The more i see online about his secret documents case and his lying. the more i realize that he should never be president again.

I hope the democrats or republicans can field better alternatives then those two. Trump would be the worst that is for sure. 

That's what it really comes down to.  Most of America simply does not want Trump to be POTUS again.  Since Trump will most likely win the GOP nomination, the question is who can beat him?  For all his faults, Joe Biden has proven he can beat Trump...decisively.  That's good enough for me.  As for people who keep saying the Dems should put up someone else, please give us some names. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

That's what it really comes down to.  Most of America simply does not want Trump to be POTUS again.  Since Trump will most likely win the GOP nomination, the question is who can beat him?  For all his faults, Joe Biden has proven he can beat Trump...decisively.  That's good enough for me.  As for people who keep saying the Dems should put up someone else, please give us some names. 

Topic is Biden mental capacity. It is not about Trump. Stop deflecting.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, robblok said:

As you have a parliamentry system which the US does not.

Political realities may be ugly but they are still political realities.

• Like 1

Just now, bignok said:

Topic is Biden mental capacity. It is not about Trump. Stop deflecting.

Have you done a psychiatric examination of Joe Biden?  Then you know zero about his mental capacity.  Why do you keep talking about things you know nothing about? 

• Like 1

Just now, Berkshire said:

Have you done a psychiatric examination of Joe Biden?  Then you know zero about his mental capacity.  Why do you keep talking about things you know nothing about? 

I know a lot. Watched his speeches. He speaks like a 90yo with memory issues. War in Iraq? Forgot son death details. He is worse than the 80yos I know. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

I know a lot. Watched his speeches. He speaks like a 90yo with memory issues. War in Iraq? Forgot son death details. He is worse than the 80yos I know. 

So who do you support for president?

53 minutes ago, robblok said:

Having two dominant parties might work if the US had rank choice voting.  Under the current system the primaries favor name recognition, which means an entertaining nutcase who gets a lot of media coverage has an advantage.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Having two dominant parties might work if the US had rank choice voting.  Under the current system the primaries favor name recognition, which means an entertaining nutcase who gets a lot of media coverage has an advantage.

They favor extremists.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Having harris as pres would be entertaining. Maybe she could dazzle us again with her speech about the passage of time. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

From the dems Manchin would be a good one. He could fend off the progressives unlike biden who caves in so easily.

He's basically a corrupt republican. Zero chance to be nominated as a.democrat 

• Like 1