Typical Farang. Wifebeater, overweight, unshave, flip flops, tattoed at the ATM

Goat

23 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

And every ounce of this bizarre, abnormal, gangster style behavior....from the twerking to the gold teeth.....was imported from the Sodom and Gomorrah of the world, the USA. 

23 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

but proudly stick by my opinion that his music is entirely derivative of black rap music with very little home grown originality.

Nothing like it. Close your eyes and listen again. It is distinctively Thai.

And Thai rap is more "real" than the whiney rap of the USA. Eminem whining about his mom, his slutty wife etc etc. Thai rap acknowledges the hardships but still stays positive.

Good people the Thais.

• Haha 1

On 7/10/2023 at 6:28 PM, Gecko123 said:

reminded of what Yinn (a female Thai poster on this forum) once said to me when I asked her if she agreed with my interpretation of the message in a Thai song. She told me: "It's just a song.

He has got a good thread going about Love Thai Music. 

You should check it out. 

Much better than the USA/UK stuff. 

On 7/10/2023 at 4:25 PM, proton said:

Dreadful racket, nothing worse than Thais aping foreign music genres when their own are so much better.

Come on Orton, it is just Thais improving on the western style.

On 7/10/2023 at 3:53 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I don't want to derail this thread but the Washington Post makes one very valid point about Thai debt;

'1. How bad is the situation?

Pretty bad. Thai borrowers have high debt with low ability to pay back'

The key phrase there is; low ability to pay back.

Thailand isn't the highest personal debt country, but it's up there. In fact Switzerland, according to the IMF is #1

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/HH_LS@GDD/CAN/GBR/USA/DEU/ITA/FRA/JPN/VNM

The difference is I would suggest, that the Swiss, unlike Thai's with high personal debt have a very high ability to pay back

Edited by GinBoy2

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

I don't want to derail this thread but the Washington Post makes one very valid point about Thai debt;

'1. How bad is the situation?

Pretty bad. Thai borrowers have high debt with low ability to pay back'

The key phrase there is; low ability to pay back.

Thailand isn't the highest personal debt country, but it's up there. In fact Switzerland, according to the IMF is #1

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/HH_LS@GDD/CAN/GBR/USA/DEU/ITA/FRA/JPN/VNM

The difference is I would suggest, that the Swiss, unlike Thai's with high personal debt have a very high ability to pay back

i was just standing by my claims when others here call me on it.......truth needs no support

the majority of chats i have with my male thai friend is about money and how he has none but I watch him spend it on unnecessary things as he asks me to loan him 1000 bt.....seems typical

or all the girls on tf asking me for cash to pay rent or electric bills and the general idea of thais daily lives with lottery ppl everywhere trying to sell a magic wand to solve all of this--just baffles me why thais cannot seem to budget or save and live beneath their means and taking loans

do they not read or hear about loan sharks and the troubles but its all about a new iphone and scoopy in a inflation ridden economy post covid and yet they spend $ on wants..not needs...

certainly cant get him to explain his thought process on this and he seems to be hooked on online gambling as hes constantly checking his phone with this,,,another thai male obsession..his mom is even worse with money as she nickle and dimes him over every single baht as well..

just seems to me to be obvious but happens all over.....i dont buy things i cant pay for in cash..

and is a nice feeling knowing ive never had debt and nothing to no one..hence debt is slavery

29 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

the majority of chats i have with my male thai friend is about money and how he has none but I watch him spend it on unnecessary things as he asks me to loan him 1000 bt.....seems typical

or all the girls on tf asking me for cash to pay rent or electric bills and the general idea of thais daily lives with lottery pp

Sounds like you are hanging with the wrong crowd.

My male friends loan money at about 3% per month. I know girls who sell the illegal lottery.

They are all rolling in it.

Every society has winners and losers.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, sammyoz said:

Foreigners like this who treat Thailand like a dingy brothel deserve to be screwed.

They do get screwed.

Usually costs between 500-2,000 baht per go.

On 7/11/2023 at 1:17 PM, BarraMarra said:

Have to disagree there Sirineou the head of Thailand's health minister called us dirty unwashed smelly Falangs who were not welcome in Thailand.

He was referring to the farangs off the plane who refused his free masks.

He was proven right, during the first year and a half of covid before vaccines were developed Thailand had hardly any death while they were dropping off like flies in there millions in faragistan.

I thank him for keeping me alive. 

He was recognised as a world leader in slowing the spread of covid.

Smart people these Thais.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

He was proven right, during the first year and a half of covid before vaccines were developed Thailand had hardly any death while they were dropping off like flies in there millions in faragistan.

More to do with the ages of the population (lots of old folk).

Thais don't live as long as people in the west due to poor medical care (not many old folk).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 4:29 PM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

so ladies are attracted to him cos he has money.......incorrect?  or just his snappy attire?

It is called talent. 

He filmed this one at one of his homes.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

So these illegal bookies and usurers are the right crowd?

I get along with them.

They all have a bit of dash and dont ask me for cash. Bright people.

Sounds more fun than Sticky"s friends who seem to annoy him with their requests.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

More to do with the ages of the population (lots of old folk).

Thais don't live as long as people in the west due to poor medical care (not many old folk).

Perhaps a small part of it but it was more Karens and Kevins in the west, anti maskers, fighting for "their rights" and not giving a stuff about other people.

Nice caring people the Thais.

• Haha 1

Learn to not have sex all the time. Delay gratification awhile. It builds character and gives you an edge as a man.

Being in a constant state of sexual satiation turns you into an unmotivated sponge. That’s why fighters don’t have sex during training or before fights.

26 minutes ago, Goat said:

I thank him for keeping me alive. 

He was recognised as a world leader in slowing the spread of covid.

Smart people these Thais.

The low numbers in the early days was more good luck than good management which has nown certainly been made up for in the past few years. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 4:18 AM, Goat said:

Quite an interesting rant.

But I must point out a few glaring errors.

His name is Youngohm. Not Somchai.

he is not YOUR Thai friend. He doesnt know your Thai friend. But I can guarentee you your thai freind knows Youngohm.

Youngohm was a USD millionaire at age 22.

Now at 24, with sell out concerts, numerous hit singles, sponsorships and stadium tours here in Thaiand and abroad he is a multi millionaire.

He also has looks and talent which are a massive pull for women. He has thousands of them paying to see him sing a few nights a week on average. 

He has over a billion youtube hits, over 100,000 followers, mostly women.

image.png.6d91a5ba5772966e2c52eb8c60d57f40.png 

Your point about using your money to get women is actually what he is mocking.

Sek losso is probably the best known Thai star known in any bar in any district including all touristy areas every man and his dog knows Son Sarm yet outside Thailand he is unknown.

• Love It 1

On 7/10/2023 at 12:05 PM, Goat said:

That is how we are percieved in Thailand. Because it is the reality.

That's a ridiculous conclusion. Maybe that's how hookers and their wannabe thug boyfriends view you, but it's not how normal Thais (yes- there are Thais with an education, they're not all hookers) view foreigners.
Sure- I won't deny I've spent money on girls here, but I look and act nothing like this stereotype. This is NOT reality for normal people.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Goat said:

Sounds like you are hanging with the wrong crowd.

My male friends loan money at about 3% per month. I know girls who sell the illegal lottery.

They are all rolling in it.

Every society has winners and losers.

you know gals selling illegal lottery and IM hanging with the wrong crowd.....lol.....ok

Hes my friend even tho I think he makes bad financial choices...he owns his own business but seems to enjoy the online gambiling....I loaned him the 1000 to see if in fact he will pay it back..

If not...the lesson is learned... he holds my motorbike-bicycle and personal effects whenever i go home--he has earned the 1000

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls

22 hours ago, Goat said:

I get along with them.

They all have a bit of dash and dont ask me for cash. Bright people.

Sounds more fun than Sticky"s friends who seem to annoy him with their requests.

thanks for caring......however dont recall saying he annoyed me, as you seem to want to imply

but you do you...enjoy your hiso friends.......appreciate you spending time with us commoners

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls
  • Love It 1

19 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Sek losso is probably the best known Thai star known in any bar in any district including all touristy areas every man and his dog knows Son Sarm yet outside Thailand he is unknown.

Blokes a disgrace, well known for knocking his ex about and for using hard drugs. Some would say well that's par for the course for a rock star, something of a one hit wonder of, I walked off last time I saw him come on stage, over rated and past it.

Edited by proton

21 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Learn to not have sex all the time. Delay gratification awhile. It builds character and gives you an edge as a man

Being in a constant state of sexual satiation turns you into an unmotivated sponge. That’s why fighters don’t have sex during training or before fights.

Er, no thanks. I am a lover, not a fighter.

Being sexually frustrated and punchy as a result isnt for me.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Blokes a disgrace, well known for knocking his ex about and for using hard drugs. Some would say well that's par for the course for a rock star, something of a one hit wonder of course, walked off last time he came on stage. 

Yes, but he remains popular. 

24 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

you know gals selling illegal lottery and IM hanging with the wrong crowd.....lol.....ok

Nothing wrong with having a punt. 

I am sure wherever you are from it is legal. Nobody is forcing anyone to have a flutter.

You probably dont know but the illegal lottery is better for the punters than the legal one. Doing the people a favor.

It is VERY popular.