Republicans erupt over 2015 email exposing 'ultimate purpose' of Hunter's involvement with Burisma

Social Media

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Thats not how the system works... you should know that... 

You said "The difference between the Republican and Democrat impeachment hearings? "

If that's how the system works, what is it then that makes the Republicans better as you claimed, what is the "difference"? 

14 minutes ago, sirineou said:

You said "The difference between the Republican and Democrat impeachment hearings? "

If that's how the system works, what is it then that makes the Republicans better as you claimed, what is the "difference"? 

Read it again... "The difference between the Republican and Democrat impeachment hearings? Republicans want proof that will stand up in a court of law, Democrats wanted talking points to count in the absence of evidence. Still do, in fact."

Where does it say "better"... paranoid much.  And has absolutely nothing to do with "accusations"... that's a deflection... the difference will be based on results that stem from facts that may or may not be proven out by the republican party... unlike the unproven talking points because of the lack of evidence used by the democrats... if the democrats could provide the evidence to go along with their talking points this debacle could have been resolved long ago...  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Read it again... "The difference between the Republican and Democrat impeachment hearings? Republicans want proof that will stand up in a court of law, Democrats wanted talking points to count in the absence of evidence. Still do, in fact."

Where does it say "better"... paranoid much.  And has absolutely nothing to do with "accusations"... that's a deflection... the difference will be based on results that stem from facts that may or may not be proven out by the republican party... unlike the unproven talking points because of the lack of evidence used by the democrats... if the democrats could provide the evidence to go along with their talking points this debacle could have been resolved long ago...  

The accusations without any proof are the talking points. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Link, or that's not true.

the link has been posted here many times, you have commented on it yourself:

https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-alexander-smirnov-detention-fbi-informant-0069256e9606617f890d0cf6771983ab

More to the point, why are the Russians generating disinformation about Biden, and why do you believe it?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

No they are not... the way that the "accusations" are dealt with is the talking point.

Ok , says the man as he slowly backs away. 

16 minutes ago, candide said:

Trolling now? There's even a thread about it, in which you wrote posts! 🤣

@thaibeachlovers uses the tactic of forgetting any data that he finds inconvenient.

Comer depending on Russian disinformation to impeach Biden? Forget about it!

Trump claiming that a crash is coming, but now wants people to buy his stock? Forget about it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-giuliani-associate-shares-video-135950451.html

The Republican assertions about Biden were manufactured in Russia.

When links about EU and Republican demands in 2015 to have Shokin fired are posted here, your tactic is to go quiet on the subject, until the next time the issue comes up. Then you claim to have forgotten everything.

When you have to devise tactics for being caught posting misinformation, you are losing.

Have you been smoking something weird? Seems like it.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

the link has been posted here many times, you have commented on it yourself:

https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-alexander-smirnov-detention-fbi-informant-0069256e9606617f890d0cf6771983ab

More to the point, why are the Russians generating disinformation about Biden, and why do you believe it?

Given I have never before opened that link I do not see how I can have commented on it. I just did to confirm that I never previously opened that link. You must be getting me confused with someone else.

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

The difference between the Republican and Democrat impeachment hearings? Republicans want proof that will stand up in a court of law, Democrats wanted talking points to count in the absence of evidence. Still do, in fact.

One difference is that unlike Republicans, the Democrats were able to state for which crime they wanted to impeach Trump, based on real evidence: the phone call to Zelinski is fact, Trumps phone call to find him 11,800 votes is fact, etc... They did not need to make up false accusations.

Another difference is that the Democrats have shown real incriminating evidence: testimonies (mostly by Republican) and other evidence such as text messages and recordings, while the witnesses heard by the Republican committee have contradicted their smear campaign. Several of the evidence shown by the Democrats have been confirmed by the DOJ and other official investigations.

Another difference is that the Democrats, unlike Republicans, did not need to distort or to lie about testimonies. 

Finally, as commented already by other posters, Democrats did not get fake evidence coming from Russia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When links about EU and Republican demands in 2015 to have Shokin fired are posted here, your tactic is to go quiet on the subject, until the next time the issue comes up. Then you claim to have forgotten everything.

You'll have to prove that I have commented on Shokin before as I have no recollection of doing so. You are getting me confused with someone else.

Prove it or it's not true.

• Confused 1

Please post something about Hunter Biden and Ukraine that wasn't manufactured in Russia.

You mean like that video where Biden himself says "Son of a bitch, the guy got fired"?  (I'm paraphrasing) 

Betcha Obama had a cow when he heard that.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given I have never before opened that link I do not see how I can have commented on it. I just did to confirm that I never previously opened that link. You must be getting me confused with someone else.

Commenting on things without reading properly is nothing new to you.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/29/2024 at 8:16 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

Odd that the most vocal forum members constantly complaining that the Thai government and the Thai people in general are so corrupt... Yet when the same corruption and probably worse is questioned they have all the ready excuses for their hero corrupt joe... "debunked" "not true" "obama's decision" "government policy"   

Until and unless you can prove Biden corruption, your post is mindless drivel.

It appears you are trying to "prove" corruption by repeating the same lie over and over, the classic Goebbels tactic. Even you must admit your lie to proof ratio would be very high, except for the "divide by zero" problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1