Gold Shop - Cheapest reputable place to buy

bbi1

13 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I think you'll find that they all sing off the same hymn sheet, ie: the price for gold is the same in all shops, it's been a while since I bought any so things may have changed.

There are a couple on Pattaya Central Rd not far from the 2nd Rd intersection. I've bought and sold from them a few times over the years. Left side facing Sukhumvit.

They are well established.  

"I think you'll find that they all sing off the same hymn sheet, ie: the price for gold is the same in all shops"

29 minutes ago, jaideedave said:

There are a couple on Pattaya Central Rd not far from the 2nd Rd intersection. I've bought and sold from them a few times over the years. Left side facing Sukhumvit.

They are well established.  

"I think you'll find that they all sing off the same hymn sheet, ie: the price for gold is the same in all shops"

So, are you agreeing or disagreeing with what I said, I can't quite work out what you are saying, in the nicest possible way of course ????

1 minute ago, Golden Triangle said:

So, are you agreeing or disagreeing with what I said, I can't quite work out what you are saying, in the nicest possible way of course ????

Agreeing. What I was trying to say was the gold price from shop to shop hardly varies. Just like you indicated.I tend to only use shops I'm I'm familiar with and have done business with before.Someone buying should know the price before shopping around.Thats all.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, jaideedave said:

Agreeing. What I was trying to say was the gold price from shop to shop hardly varies. Just like you indicated.I tend to only use shops I'm I'm familiar with and have done business with before.Someone buying should know the price before shopping around.Thats all.

Thanks for the clarification, I'm the same as you and only use shops I am familiar with, always met with a smile & welcome back comment, it's also good to know that one is not being ripped off and they really appreciate repeat business.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/15/2023 at 2:15 PM, Lacessit said:

Safest places to buy are big gold shops on the high street, or shopping malls. IMO no-one strays very far from the market price.

I buy my gold at Damini's just up from the post office. They seem OK to me.