What was your wife/girlfriend's employment when you first met her? And what is she doing now?

Goat

Mine was a Catholic nun, I seduced her out of the convent.  I turned her into a whore, she works Beach Road.  Let me know if you're interested, but it will have to wait till we see how this week's test for syphilis turns out.

[NOTE: this is a joke]

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I always thought it was women exploiting men ..........

Free house, car, holidays, pension, money, etc.

There is always sucker's in both ends who suffers for exploitation, men and woman who did not know better and easily manipulated, and often walks in to it with wide open eyes and not willing to listen to well ment warning, and make excuses for bad behavior from the very beginning. 

A result of moving to fast

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Heterosexual women can broadly be divided into 2 categories, sluts and virgins.

Not really that black and white. 

i actually think the majority fall somewhere imbetween.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bangkokhatter said:

The only reply you would probably get is a right hander.

To stay on topic, 1st wife met at a wedding, 2nd wife worked at the same company.

Never got a right hander for asking "whet do you do?"

Weddings are probably the best place to pick up. The women are tarted up feeling good about themselves, the blokes are dressed up also, there is romance in the air. Add booze and you have the perfect storm.

Workplace is also a fertile hunting ground.

Sorry to hear the 1st didnt work out for you.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And it seems lots of (bar)girls see sex with guys not as such a burden like others, especially Christians, think it is.

If that is your experience you must have been doing it wrong.

Women are hard wired mentally and physically to want and enjoy sex. 

It really is that simple.

They love it.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

His past posts suggested a little displeasure at the fact that his claims sleeping with a lot of women didn't do much to impress people who have slept with a lot of prostitutes.

The initial post where this happened was followed, from memory, by one which somehow derided sleeping with prostitutes.

I would imagine this one is aimed at finding out how many users' partners were or still are prostitutes.

Just a guess based on past posting/commenting behaviour.

You think too much.

3 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

since you claimed i was talking YOU and I gave you the solution to block me....i figured if you want something done you have to do it yourself......say hi to the missus....im blocking YOU..

just added Bogs/Bob to the list....i feel better already! ????

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Do they still have contact with their biological fathers? 

Yes, indeed, there is only one father though.........????

He just left them land for their future. I have met the bloke, he was impressed with my singing..............????

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Yeh, riiiiight, I bet wifey is out shopping for you, eh..............:neus:...................????

Not all of us come to Thailand for the first time as an elderly divorcee and fall for the first girl they meet and move up to issan to "take care' of them and some other blokes kids.

There are no benefits to marriage that i can see.

It is similar to prison, you lose your freedom and you get no sex (apart from one person who you marry, and maybe not so much}. Monogomy is monotanous.

And then when she is bored with you she takes all your stuff. And usually your kids. And you have to keep paying her if the kids are under 18

it is a bad deal.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

since you claimed i was talking YOU and I gave you the solution to block me....i figured if you want something done you have to do it yourself......say hi to the missus....im blocking YOU..

Come on girls. Harden up.

That is rediculous.

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

Not all of us come to Thailand for the first time as an elderly divorcee and fall for the first girl they meet and move up to issan to "take care' of them and some other blokes kids.

It is similar to prison, you lose your freedom and you get no sex (apart from one person who you marry, and maybe not so much}. Monogomy is monotanous.

And then when she is bored with you she takes all your stuff. And usually your kids. And you have to keep paying her if the kids are under 18

it is a bad deal.

Yes, it was me laughing..................????

59 minutes ago, Hummin said:

men and woman who did not know better and easily manipulated, and often walks in to it with wide open eyes and not willing to listen to well ment warning, and make excuses for bad behavior from the very beginning. 

Nope, before 1997 UK women had no entitlement to a husbands house or pension, and couldn't refuse their husband sex. I was married in 1979, so there was nothing for me to 'know better'.

10 minutes ago, Goat said:

it is a bad deal.

In Thailand, you just move to another country, nothing more to pay.

Let her keep the kids and the rented condo, no longer your problem.

Same for 'no sex', just move on, plenty more in the Thai single lady forest..

5 hours ago, Goat said:

I think 9 times out of ten the bar girl was a slut before moving on to being a hooker.

The town bike who got pregnant to who knows who, and now is now a single mother that no Thai guy wants, so they hear about how some farangs have fallen for others, so they pack their bags and head to pattaya, Patong etc.

Girls with self respect dont end up working as prostitutes. They do what the other 99% of the population does and get a real job. It takes a certain pesonality to rent out your genitals to hundreds of autistic like foreign men, twice their age and three times their weight.

what's a real job? 

do you know how many crappy jobs there are out there?

i do because i've had quite a few. 

yet the media and the churches have convinced everyone that sex work is the worst job out there. 

in western media the last few years, there's a lot of articles that seem to be encouraging people to have open relationships ... you're in a committed relationship but it's good to sleep around with different partners for spice and variety. 

they even print articles making it into some sort of sick competition - in which part of the country do people have the most affairs? like it's supposed to be a fun game.

i'm not into that at all. if i get emotionally attached to a woman, then i don't want this crazy stuff. but i'm guessing it will become a growing trend and the cool thing to do.

not even sure why the normally conservative media is promoting that kind of lifestyl, yet still demonizes sex work. 

sex work has more integrity than this open relationship nonsense, as far as i'm concerned.  it's just sex, theres no emotions or commitment involved. 

15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Nope, before 1997 UK women had no entitlement to a husbands house or pension, and couldn't refuse their husband sex. I was married in 1979, so there was nothing for me to 'know better'.

I replied in the nature of men coming to Thailand and find love, as the OP is about Thai women and how you met her

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Terrible that they brought that in. Majority men in parliment. What were they thinking???

Was it Thatcher?

14 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

what's a real job? 

do you know how many crappy jobs there are out there?

i do because i've had quite a few. 

I dont know about you mate. But selling my bum to foreign sex tourists would be the last thing I would do. Especially after all this train talk.

Anyway, I will leave you to it. I have to get showered and shaved for my date tonight. Second time seeing this one, but no action yet. i have grooming her over the internet for a couple of weeks.

I reckon she will be up for one tonight. i dont think she has had one for a while. She will be hanging out, but pretending not to be of course. They always play that little game.

She is cooking for me.

Gotta love being a man in Thailand.

Thanks for all your contributions to my thread today.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1