How to deal with a Thai woman?

bob smith

On 7/19/2023 at 9:28 PM, JensenX said:

Some people might attempt to have deep and meaningful discussions with bargirls and mamasans, but there is a reason why so many choose to discuss this on an expat forum instead. When you're talking to bargirls, keep the discussions as superficial as possible. Talking to you is just a job for them - they would rather not have to. 

I used to wonder how some farangs could have one sided long conversations with bargirls till I worked out that the girls are just pretending to understand, as that way they get a payday.

On 7/18/2023 at 11:38 PM, Lacessit said:

I will probably be gone by then.

I have to wonder what a country has come to, when it goes back to being a prison colony.

Already happened to me. I had to go back to live in home country because the <deleted> bureaucrats won't give me my pension in LOS. I have a right to the pension so what right do the <deleted> have to say where I can have it?

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I used to wonder how some farangs could have one sided long conversations with bargirls till I worked out that the girls are just pretending to understand, as that way they get a payday.

There is unicorns to find in bars to, but most customers is more than happy to talk about themselves and miss essential information about the smiling nodding joking fun sexy lady in front of them.

Can't hear, see or listen

• Like 1