Kalasin Police officers suspended over drug-planting allegations and extortion claim

snoop1130

27 minutes ago, Colabamumbai said:

Corrupt as they come, Known for numerous murders and other nice things. Taught there for 8 years. 

Yes,

And I find them a lot worse in the actual main city itself or when they come from the main city under the guise of ' special group ' to outlying areas or amphurs.

I used to nod and acknowledge them, these days I don't even look in their direction.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“However, the five officers under scrutiny have denied the allegations. If the investigation indicates that a wrongdoing has occurred, they will face both disciplinary and criminal action. We assure both parties that justice will be served.”

Hopefully

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, flyingtlger said:

LOL....Like they're really going to admit it.

They don't have to, because according to Channel 8 News + other Thai news sources, the girls videotapes everything on her phone. They can say whatever they want ????

• Like 2

More to this than we are being told. One - why did they pick on her? 2 - they let her video the shakedown on her phone, as mentioned in a post above? You can't do that by stealth. Maybe she recorded sound and the Thai news sources about her videoing it is poor reporting. Nothing unusual there.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1