Looking For Another Team?

farangconnection

Oh dear............it's happened. So I guess now all the supporters of Man.U. and Liverpool, that chastised Chelsea for spending foreign money, and said they could never support a team that did that, will be looking for other clubs to support. It's my guess though, that you will all be saying " Thank God for the dollars so we can buy more, and maybe win the coverted Premiership crown again"

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 :o:D :D

If that's the name of the game then so be it.

It'd be interesting to see who comes out the winner when the top four teams have roughly comparable amount of money again. Rather yet, if all the teams have the same amount of money, I wonder who'd win it.

Maybe they'll do the same as thousands of the real Chelsea supporters who now attend lower league and non league football. :D True story though.

Some are. I heard of one Arsenal supporter who was so pissed off at the way that his club had gone that he auctioned his support on ebay. Shrewsbury Town supporters won with a £140 bid. :o

If West Ham became the same I might do similar. But knowing my luck I'd get an IOU for 50p from Millwall :D

Maybe they'll do the same as thousands of the real Chelsea supporters who now attend lower league and non league football. :D True story though.

Some are. I heard of one Arsenal supporter who was so pissed off at the way that his club had gone that he auctioned his support on ebay. Shrewsbury Town supporters won with a £140 bid. :D

If West Ham became the same I might do similar. But knowing my luck I'd get an IOU for 50p from Millwall :D

It'll only do the game good anyway. I'm afraid I'm one of the people who if they wanted a top of the range car, I'd go out and buy it. I wouldn't plant a piece of tin in the ground and wait for it to grow. :D:o

Anyway 'appy 'ammer, why don't you join my football fantasy league. It would be interesting to see the players you choose.

It'll only do the game good anyway. I'm afraid I'm one of the people who if they wanted a top of the range car, I'd go out and buy it. I wouldn't plant a piece of tin in the ground and wait for it to grow. :D:o

I take that this is an analogy for futher taking the game from it's roots by not devoping a time-consuming youth policy ? :D

Anyway 'appy 'ammer, why don't you join my football fantasy league. It would be interesting to see the players you choose.

I would do, but the players that I choose would either turn me down or be tapped-up by the Mickey Mousers and the Redsox. :D

Edited by Happy Hammer

It'll only do the game good anyway. I'm afraid I'm one of the people who if they wanted a top of the range car, I'd go out and buy it. I wouldn't plant a piece of tin in the ground and wait for it to grow. :bah::o

I take that this is an analogy for futher taking the game from it's roots by not devoping a time-consuming youth policy ? :D

I would do, but the players that I choose would either turn me down or be tapped-up by the Mickey Mousers and the Redsox. :D

And why not :D:bah::D !!!!!!.

:o

ok here goes total spending for the top 4 clubs since 92/93 season

utd 273.5 million spent,

131.5 million in. 142million total spent.

liv 252.2 million spent.

108.3 million in. 143.9million total spent.

che 483.3 million spent.

124.6 million in. 358.7 million total spent.

ars 198.4 million spent.

147.5 million in. 50.9 million total spent.

this is up to the close of the season not adding any on as this year a ball has not been kicked.

so liverpool has spent a little more than us to be a good cup side :D:D

chelsea have spent more than the other top 3 put together. :D

man utd dont have a sugar daddy we are 600 million in debt,the glazers are making nothing out of the club,fergie was given a transfer kitty of 25 million per year last year not spent has this was for hargreaves who was supposed to come last year but those stuborn germans would not let him.

25 million thios year has bought nani and anderson.

teves is a loan deal,with a few fringe players off loaded to pay for this.

we sell out 76000 a game this is helping to just pay the intrest on the loan,maybe we sell a lot of replica shirts too :D

so yes you can go and ask your sugar daddy for more money falang collection :bah:

You can cut up figures any way you want nev. Yes Chelsea have spent alot lately and the cost of players is hugely different now but how much where they spending 10 years ago in comparison to you.

Not that it matters really. Those figures just confirm that no matter who you are, you need big bucks (or baht :o ) to be successful :D

It'll only do the game good anyway. I'm afraid I'm one of the people who if they wanted a top of the range car, I'd go out and buy it. I wouldn't plant a piece of tin in the ground and wait for it to grow. :o:o

And why not :D;):bah: !!!!!!.

Cause it's illegal :D:D:bah: