Bangkok roads to be avoided from 4pm to 7pm on Friday

webfact

image.jpeg

Bangkok motorists are being advised to avoid two roads in the vicinity of the Bangkok Arts and Culture Centre and Pathumwan intersection, as protesters plan to hold a rally there from 4pm until 7pm this evening (Friday).

According to the Metropolitan Police Bureau, Rama 1 Road,from Chaloem Phao junction to Charoenphol intersection, and Phaya Thai Road, from Ratchathewi intersection to Chula Soi 12 intersection, will be affected by the protest and should be avoided.

Since the areas are normally congested, the police have recommended alternative routes so motorists can avoid the inevitable gridlock.

Picture: File photo

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/bangkok-roads-to-be-avoided-from-4pm-to-7pm-on-friday/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2023-07-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

If the lethargic people of Thailand are too damned lazy to bring Bangkok to a stand still then they deserve the treatment they get.

They've done it before and I can't see them not doing it again. More so now, as I'd guess that many more young people would join in.

5 hours ago, bob smith said:

orange has always been my favorite color.

Orange is the new red.

Funnily enough , you get orange by mixing red and yellow. Appropriate when you consider that Move Forward have garned support from both of the old protagomists.

• Like 1