Pop Up Ads

Robbkk1965

Yeah, it's ridiculous if you use your phone, not so bad if you use the computer. I seem to be a sucker for punishment as I continue to use my phone. The screen space taken by adverts and the keyboard leaves me peeping through a tiny gap. 

I'll now try to post this by having to scroll past another video advert that appears in front of half of the reply button. 

10 minutes ago, alien365 said:

Yeah, it's ridiculous if you use your phone, not so bad if you use the computer. I seem to be a sucker for punishment as I continue to use my phone. The screen space taken by adverts and the keyboard leaves me peeping through a tiny gap. 

I'll now try to post this by having to scroll past another video advert that appears in front of half of the reply button. 

Lets all meet in person. No ads. Have lots of arguments about everything.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, bignok said:

Lets all meet in person. No ads. Have lots of arguments about everything.

From what I see there's quiet a lot of bickering on this forum, but I rarely see it getting what I consider heated. What you call arguments, maybe i call talking things out, which is healthy if you ask me, especially in person. I haven't blocked anybody and not a single member pops into my head that I'd consider doing so to. 

1 minute ago, alien365 said:

From what I see there's quiet a lot of bickering on this forum, but I rarely see it getting what I consider heated. What you call arguments, maybe i call talking things out, which is healthy if you ask me, especially in person. I haven't blocked anybody and not a single member pops into my head that I'd consider doing so to. 

Mostly boring repetitive stuff.