Having a Sugar daddy

Meaccount

Yeh, give me your bank details and I'll sort you out. How much do you need?

Is the 'someone' you seek the same person who replies and comments on so many posts here on AN?   5555

Edited by KannikaP
  • Haha 1

That reminds me of a comment which I read somewhere.

It was about a maid who wanted to borrow 3000 THB from the woman of the house.

The woman told the maid she should talk to the husband.

But she explained to the maid that for that kind of money the husband would want to f her a and come in her face. 

The maid didn't follow up.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Meaccount said:

Hi everyone,

I am currently facing a financial problem, and I've been considering seeking financial support from someone. However, I'm still unsure if it's a good idea. Any comments on this?

Sugar daddies usually require a quid pro quo, have you thought this through?

My bet is on a troll post.

• Like 1

I remember being a newbie in LOS and my buddy took me to the soapie place up by CMU and I recall the bathtub and mirror above the bed...lol  anyhoo the gal asked for my #

MONTHS later i got a text from her asking for cash for tix to phuket..with her bank info

I said i western union'd it and to go wait at the tops at KSK to pick it up...she said it hasnt arrived yet...i said it will......just keep waiting....

I also use this trick when a tuk tuk asks me for cash for a ride..i say..wait here..i go to atm...wait

the smirk grows slowly and wide as i walk away....the thais taught me the hustle well....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoDisplayName said:

I think it's a wonderful idea!

Shirley, I can help you out.

I've recently inherited $20millionUSD from my uncle in Nigeria who is a prince and a bored ape gazillionairian, and am coincidentally right now at this very moment having the funds transferred to my account in Wakanda.

So, yes, Shirley, I can help.

But you'll need to send me the sum of $5000USD in order to have the funds released.

Surely you jest, and stop calling me Shirley..the name is Noi

• Love It 1

9 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I remember being a newbie in LOS and my buddy took me to the soapie place up by CMU and I recall the bathtub and mirror above the bed...lol  anyhoo the gal asked for my #

MONTHS later i got a text from her asking for cash for tix to phuket..with her bank info

I said i western union'd it and to go wait at the tops at KSK to pick it up...she said it hasnt arrived yet...i said it will......just keep waiting....

I also use this trick when a tuk tuk asks me for cash for a ride..i say..wait here..i go to atm...wait

the smirk grows slowly and wide as i walk away....the thais taught me the hustle well....

Thanks for giving the rest of us such a stellar reputation.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Sugar daddies usually require a quid pro quo, have you thought this through?

My bet is on a troll post.

Of course it is a troll post,like so many newbies posting ridiculous stories.

Click bait,

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I just play the game--the ones the thais taught me--i simply mirror people to show them who they are..welcome to the hustle

I suspect your karma will be getting bashed into a cripple, when you pick the wrong person to hustle.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Permit me to doubt they would be genuine by either route.

I am well aware of that but since i consider this a troll topic i just have some fun with it.

• Love It 1

On 7/25/2023 at 5:43 PM, Lacessit said:

I suspect your karma will be getting bashed into a cripple, when you pick the wrong person to hustle.

so IM hustling the hustler by simply mirroring them and actually not taking nor asking for anything...makes sense......side note when im assaulted as you say for simply saying im going to go get the money, delayed or not...I suppose when im crippled I will simply join the other cripples set along loy kroh daily as i wave and salute the one guy with no leg that sits right before the muay thai arena9he waves back before you accuse me of taunting him) and then wave to granny who claimed her spot on the bridge before night bazaar not withstanding the other granny with the money cup at 7-11

thanks for your concern but im sure my pals will save me a spot..could turn a sweet profit as im thinking about renting a baby....know anyone with a kid?

On 7/25/2023 at 4:26 PM, Lacessit said:

Thanks for giving the rest of us such a stellar reputation.

I can send you the routing # of the sex worker and find you a tuk tuk driver--as those are exactly the kind of people that I truly hope speak well of me....thanks for the reminder! ????

25 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

so IM hustling the hustler by simply mirroring them and actually not taking nor asking for anything...makes sense......side note when im assaulted as you say for simply saying im going to go get the money, delayed or not...I suppose when im crippled I will simply join the other cripples set along loy kroh daily as i wave and salute the one guy with no leg that sits right before the muay thai arena9he waves back before you accuse me of taunting him) and then wave to granny who claimed her spot on the bridge before night bazaar not withstanding the other granny with the money cup at 7-11

thanks for your concern but im sure my pals will save me a spot..could turn a sweet profit as im thinking about renting a baby....know anyone with a kid?

From what you are posting, IMO you are already crippled - mentally.

Your pals probably won't be your pals any longer when you are encroaching on their turf.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I can send you the routing # of the sex worker and find you a tuk tuk driver--as those are exactly the kind of people that I truly hope speak well of me....thanks for the reminder! ????

Can they get me a crunchwrap supreme while I wait to be regaled by stories of yore..

• Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 4:10 PM, Lacessit said:

From what you are posting, IMO you are already crippled - mentally.

Your pals probably won't be your pals any longer when you are encroaching on their turf.

what pals are you referring to?   where exactly is their turf lines that im encroaching on?

are you saying my pal is a one time hooker i foolishly gave my # when i first arrived in 08?

my other pal is a mafia tuk tuk driver trying to scam me as i walk on public sidewalks by tp gate?.......maybe look in a mirror to see mentally crippled as your post makes zero sense

also the hooker an tuk tuk seem to be your new pals as you seem to be defending them...

but do go on......after all friends are reflections of ourselves.... you want her # banking info?

Im sure she would speak highly of you/sugar daddy to her gal pals at she flies to phuket

I can send u the location of the soapy hotel and the tuk tuk buddy is at his usual spot for you.

just to confirm Im NOT allowed to walk around TP gate as thats encroaching on somchai?

Im gonna run down there now and warn all the tourists about this..thanks for the warning!

*reminds myself this is all about me mirroring hustlers trying to scam me for money and YOUR defense of them*   says alot....enjoy the weekend! say hello to your much younger missus as you throw stones from you glass house....

(oh the irony)

On 7/28/2023 at 4:15 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Can they get me a crunchwrap supreme while I wait to be regaled by stories of yore..

cant hurt to ask tho it may cost you......want some fire sauce with that...?

agreed it does go well with tales of yore and a chalupa..yo quiero !

sour cream too?...hope they have mexican pizza this time...

• Love It 1