Having a Sugar daddy

Meaccount

I have a relative who was a rinser (sugar-speak for rip off). She would collect the little cash gift at the beginning, then feign illness. Like $200 a pop. She did it about half a dozen times. 

On the various sites, many women say they're offering platonic only.

So try your hand at that. No wait, that came out wrong.

On 7/28/2023 at 4:10 PM, Lacessit said:

From what you are posting, IMO you are already crippled - mentally.

Your pals probably won't be your pals any longer when you are encroaching on their turf.

so im mentally crippled but the pals you are defending are the same ones who will attack me?

such irony!

17 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

cant hurt to ask tho it may cost you......want some fire sauce with that...?

agreed it does go well with tales of yore and a chalupa..yo quiero !

sour cream too?...hope they have mexican pizza this time...

I will pick one up in a few weeks when I am back in the US for an extended visit....lol

15 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

I have a relative who was a rinser (sugar-speak for rip off). She would collect the little cash gift at the beginning, then feign illness. Like $200 a pop. She did it about half a dozen times. 

On the various sites, many women say they're offering platonic only.

So try your hand at that. No wait, that came out wrong.

i feel a little faint and lightheaded teerak...please send a grilled cheese....sharp cheddar on rye

14 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

what pals are you referring to?   where exactly is their turf lines that im encroaching on?

are you saying my pal is a one time hooker i foolishly gave my # when i first arrived in 08?

my other pal is a mafia tuk tuk driver trying to scam me as i walk on public sidewalks by tp gate?.......maybe look in a mirror to see mentally crippled as your post makes zero sense

also the hooker an tuk tuk seem to be your new pals as you seem to be defending them...

but do go on......after all friends are reflections of ourselves.... you want her # banking info?

Im sure she would speak highly of you/sugar daddy to her gal pals at she flies to phuket

I can send u the location of the soapy hotel and the tuk tuk buddy is at his usual spot for you.

just to confirm Im NOT allowed to walk around TP gate as thats encroaching on somchai?

Im gonna run down there now and warn all the tourists about this..thanks for the warning!

*reminds myself this is all about me mirroring hustlers trying to scam me for money and YOUR defense of them*   says alot....enjoy the weekend! say hello to your much younger missus as you throw stones from you glass house....

(oh the irony)

Let's be clear, I am not defending the hustlers who are trying to scam you. I am questioning your copying of them. To the detriment of other expats who are not dishonest.

When you scam someone, do you have a divining rod or crystal ball that tells you whether they are a hustler, or an honest person?

Or do you opine every Thai here is a scammer, so it's open season on all of them?

Maybe your actions will have consequences, maybe not.

You obviously did not understand what I meant by turf encroachment. I have no interest in wasting my time explaining any further.

Have a nice life cheating other people - while it lasts.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Have a nice life cheating other people - while it lasts.

so we agree to disagree but to be clear and use your words and my mirroring style..

you say im cheating other people..2 ppl......a sex worker who i spent an hour with and foolishly gave her my #..she contacts me months later wanting 2000 bt....i said i sent it and go wait for it.

so if thats your def of cheating her then so be it, and she was doing what to me? but as we have come to see you have a young lady as your partner so you seem fine with being an ATM.

Part 2 walking with a chinese girl at tp gate the usual tuk tuk guy starts with the hey hey you and i say watch how this works...and tell him we want to go to night bazaar a 10 minute walk, as he quotes the usual 100 bt fee and i reply OK,,,no problem i go to atm and get it...and walk away.

Reminder both of these 2 thais approached me, if you want to hustle me turnabout is fair pla

so in your statements this is me "cheating" and the 100 bt fee is a fair price?  if someone is gonna come at me and try to get me to throw money at them i will also plat that game...

I dont approach others and hustle anyone....as ive stated I mirror them, good/good bad/bad

end of that story....so i guess im just a hustler trying to get by in a hustlers world....dont hate the player hate the game....lastly thanks for keeping the walking ATM reputation alive for all of us as you are the exact reason im hassled by these cash grabbers daily as soon as i walk outside..

Dont forget to pay up your stipend to your "gf" or she just might stop loving you too mutt..

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

so we agree to disagree but to be clear and use your words and my mirroring style..

you say im cheating other people..2 ppl......a sex worker who i spent an hour with and foolishly gave her my #..she contacts me months later wanting 2000 bt....i said i sent it and go wait for it.

so if thats your def of cheating her then so be it, and she was doing what to me? but as we have come to see you have a young lady as your partner so you seem fine with being an ATM.

Part 2 walking with a chinese girl at tp gate the usual tuk tuk guy starts with the hey hey you and i say watch how this works...and tell him we want to go to night bazaar a 10 minute walk, as he quotes the usual 100 bt fee and i reply OK,,,no problem i go to atm and get it...and walk away.

Reminder both of these 2 thais approached me, if you want to hustle me turnabout is fair pla

so in your statements this is me "cheating" and the 100 bt fee is a fair price?  if someone is gonna come at me and try to get me to throw money at them i will also plat that game...

I dont approach others and hustle anyone....as ive stated I mirror them, good/good bad/bad

end of that story....so i guess im just a hustler trying to get by in a hustlers world....dont hate the player hate the game....lastly thanks for keeping the walking ATM reputation alive for all of us as you are the exact reason im hassled by these cash grabbers daily as soon as i walk outside..

Dont forget to pay up your stipend to your "gf" or she just might stop loving you too mutt..

Rationalize your actions any way you please.

There's a saying among grifters, you can't cheat an honest man. I can't say I have never been cheated, I can say I have learned enough not to let it happen again.

You are quite right, it is a hustler's world. I choose to stay away from infantile payback, life's too short.

I'm to blame for you being hassled by hustlers? How does that logic work?

Some vital info would be helpful. Are you a woman? Are you under 35? Pretty? Kids? A Thai or a foreigner? 

Are we talking about a short term loan? Or a monthly stipend? 

We can start from there. 

Edited by spidermike007

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Rationalize your actions any way you please.

There's a saying among grifters, you can't cheat an honest man. I can't say I have never been cheated, I can say I have learned enough not to let it happen again.

You are quite right, it is a hustler's world. I choose to stay away from infantile payback, life's too short.

I'm to blame for you being hassled by hustlers? How does that logic work?

you stated that you have a much younger GF..as we all know that is most likely a financial agreement as you keep the stereotype of farangs as walking atms alive thus the cause and effect of sex workers texted me for free cash and tuk tuk drivers doing the same of 100 bt rate

oooh Noi just go on thai friendly...many rich farangs there to give you easy money......jing jing!

Or maybe your girl just "loves" you for your age and being so hansum...but I deal in reality...

but as the saying goes a fool and his money are soon parted...

but then again what can i say, being "mentally crippled" and all but can say im smart enough not to give money to thai grifters...

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

you stated that you have a much younger GF..as we all know that is most likely a financial agreement as you keep the stereotype of farangs as walking atms alive thus the cause and effect of sex workers texted me for free cash and tuk tuk drivers doing the same of 100 bt rate

oooh Noi just go on thai friendly...many rich farangs there to give you easy money......jing jing!

Or maybe your girl just "loves" you for your age and being so hansum...but I deal in reality...

So do I. My GF gives me what I want, I give her what she wants. The love part is a bonus. It's in her interest to keep me alive for as long as possible.

If I am an ATM, please explain why I still have 70% of my assets in Australia, and untouchable by anyone but me.

Maybe you'll get to more than one-night stands with sex workers, but I doubt it.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So do I. My GF gives me what I want, I give her what she wants. The love part is a bonus. It's in her interest to keep me alive for as long as possible.

If I am an ATM, please explain why I still have 70% of my assets in Australia, and untouchable by anyone but me.

Maybe you'll get to more than one-night stands with sex workers, but I doubt it.

money buys goods and services...i guess im just a hopeless romantic hustler that believes in love

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

as noted i was a newbie in CM in 2008...please reread my post or are you mentally crippled??

On 7/25/2023 at 3:05 AM, Meaccount said:

Hi everyone,

I am currently facing a financial problem, and I've been considering seeking financial support from someone. However, I'm still unsure if it's a good idea. Any comments on this?

I think Bob has an opening now since he got rid of that girl in Ko Chang.

On 7/25/2023 at 3:56 AM, bob smith said:

thats funny,

im also looking for a sugar mama!

let me know how it works out for you. maybe we can exchange notes? :emot-kiss:

Is there a Sugar Mama anywhere in my future? I already know the answer. A guy can dream tho can't he? 

Edited by HuskerDo2