Accounting Software For Small Thai Company

Hello,

I need some kind of software for doing the accounting in my small Thai company. It should be English language, but any Thai specific tools for reporting, VAT, taxes etc. would be great. Is there anything useful out there? If not, what do you use instead?

Thanks a lot!

Qiuckbooks is generally considered the banchmark software and i believe is the only software approved for use by the Revenue Department.

If you are just trying to log your own accounts, i use a great, simple piece of kit called Moneydance.

Qiuckbooks is generally considered the banchmark software and i believe is the only software approved for use by the Revenue Department.

If you are just trying to log your own accounts, i use a great, simple piece of kit called Moneydance.

In additionto Quickbooks, MAC4 (believe they now have a MAC5) and MYOB....might be worth a look. MAC4/5 is from a Thai software compare in BKK, a bit cumbersome at first, but there's local help. Take a look at a few for comparison as different ones suit different people.

Thanks a lot for all the input, that was really useful. I'm going to try QuickBooks first. They have a free edition with the only limitation being a max of 20 customers, so I'll try that and see how it goes. The online tools seem interesting from an easy access point of view, but maybe it's a bit risky to have all your company finances online instead of safely encrypted locally... and then there's the desktop experience versus browser experience.

From my first session, it seems like QuickBooks is quite US-centric, though. Couldn't find anything for foreign currencies, for instance.