Illegal electrical cable kills a tourist's dog on a popular beach in Koh Phangan

45 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Not everyone likes dog poop everywhere.

If the dog had been on a lead, it wouldn't be dead.

So dogs on a lead don't poop? That's a new one for me. And have you ever seen someone take a dog for a run on the beach with a lead, when the whole point is that they can run around,

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It's the kind of people that Thailand attracts. Plenty on here every day making moronic comments which they think, in their child-like mind, are funny. Actually, they are pathetic.

*logs off*   slowly walks backwards and reaches for door........

• Like 1

sidenote i have no idea why people bring their pets on holiday..esp to LOS..im sure the pet loved the plane ride...plenty of other dogs" remains" to sniff i suppose...reminds me of the dude at TP gate letting his BIG dog run free freaking out tourists with small kids nearby--as he held the leash in his hand.....smh

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

sidenote i have no idea why people bring their pets on holiday..esp to LOS..im sure the pet loved the plane ride...plenty of other dogs" remains" to sniff i suppose...reminds me of the dude at TP gate letting his BIG dog run free freaking out tourists with small kids nearby--as he held the leash in his hand.....smh

Did the dog arrive by plane, or did it live here with its farangy owner....?  ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, n00dle said:

i just had a month in Chaloklum and havr lived there on and off for 15 or so years, . lovely place, just getting nicer.

I almost died in Chaloklam earlier this year - stung by a box jellyfish...

6 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

All foreigners are considered to be tourists in the Thai mind. Including immigration, who graciously allow us to 'visit' our wife - as long as we report to them every 90 days as if we are on probation.

If it was a tourist, which I very much doubt as they rarely if ever travel vast distances with their dog, then the foreign media will soon pick it up and expose Thai safety standards and warn tourists that they enter the sea at their own risk.

14 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

All foreigners are considered to be tourists in the Thai mind. Including immigration, who graciously allow us to 'visit' our wife - as long as we report to them every 90 days as if we are on probation.

If it was a tourist, which I very much doubt as they rarely if ever travel vast distances with their dog, then the foreign media will soon pick it up and expose Thai safety standards and warn tourists that they enter the sea at their own risk.

maybe next time i will bring the goldfish.....extra hefty ziplock bag for the trip  1st class! ????

12 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Tourist doesn't mean foreigner.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1