Are you having the average amount of sex?

LaosLover

I'm in my 50's. About 6-10 years ago back in the West I was seriously thinking my libido was on the way out. Used the blue pills more than I should have. Fast forward to last few years since moving to Los, my appetite is almost the same as my teenage years, but back then it was mostly Mrs Palmer. Now married to a Thai, early on there was education required as it is a non negotiable for me to have some sort of activity at least 5 days a week, which was more than any of her former partners wanted. She's onboard now, that or she can find a new man. TBF she's hot, whenever we go out I see so much interest in her from other guys, I enjoy watching her politely reject their offers. No pills ever, so it's not necessary about you, it may just be who you are with. Love Thailand, even with all it's faults.

• Like 2

On 8/5/2023 at 7:06 PM, LaosLover said:

Average sex acts per year by age:

40-49: 63

50-59: 38

60-69: 25

70-79: 11

Source:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10508-017-0953-1

And, if you haven't seen it, The Female Delusion Calculator (how rare a Han-som man you really are):

https://igotstandardsbro.com

Also, The Male Delusion Calculator (why you will never be happy):

https://malerealitycalc.info

https://malerealitycalc.info

Does a bj or a Chagwal count as half a point?

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2023 at 5:06 PM, JimTripper said:

Are you cranking 4-5 x a week at age 61??

That can’t be normal. Are you on testosterone or anything like that?

?????????????

A normal man is able to get an erection every day, so why is it a problem if he uses it for fun every day. Good exercise too, and beats paying to use a gym.

honestly from my last trip i stayed in patts for 5 months, i never had so much sex with so many different women in my life

I am 48 and i had at least 30 different women, i did not pay them 

at the end i was exhausted from sex... it was like when you eat something too much, then you feel disgust afrter eating it again....

so i went back home where i get no sex at all....and now after few months home I am waiting to go back and do it again

40-49: 63      for me it was over 100 - 200 in 5 months with several women

at the end i had problem getting it up...it was like boring....

On 8/7/2023 at 4:28 PM, Aliflair said:

I'm in my 50's. About 6-10 years ago back in the West I was seriously thinking my libido was on the way out. Used the blue pills more than I should have. Fast forward to last few years since moving to Los, my appetite is almost the same as my teenage years, but back then it was mostly Mrs Palmer. Now married to a Thai, early on there was education required as it is a non negotiable for me to have some sort of activity at least 5 days a week, which was more than any of her former partners wanted. She's onboard now, that or she can find a new man. TBF she's hot, whenever we go out I see so much interest in her from other guys, I enjoy watching her politely reject their offers. No pills ever, so it's not necessary about you, it may just be who you are with. Love Thailand, even with all it's faults.

i agree, the hoter the woman the stronger the boner....so true...i could never get it up with a fattie

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

?????????????

A normal man is able to get an erection every day, so why is it a problem if he uses it for fun every day. Good exercise too, and beats paying to use a gym.

It’s not necessarily a problem if the poster is 100% happy with it. It just sounds excessive, so was letting the poster know in case he was compulsive or unable to stop or reduce the activity when he wanted to.