How did you walk out and leave?

10 hours ago, LaosLover said:

Yeah, but how about some imperious judgement for me?

One of those dolts she raised wanted to go to (means: wanted me to pay for) law school after sitting on the sofa for what he referred to as his "gap yeahr". In demented England, virtually anyone can go to law school.

His only employment in his entire life was collecting glasses at the race track. when interviewed for the job, he diffidently told the boss, "he'd give it a go". He then failed at glass collecting -a job that a monkey could literally be trained to do.

They fired him during the middle of a UB40 set at half time. I assessed his chances at lawyer success at zero. UB40 had better career prospects.

I got a couple of tentative emails from him, but being dead, I couldn't respond. The Internet tells me that he got his gran to pay for it and was out for good at half term. Why wasn't the gran tapped for money in the first place instead of me? We all know the answer.

So, to reiterate: I abandoned every last person I could.

And lied to do it. And yeah, it was great.

What say you, internet time waster with a strange over-investment in this topic?

It apparently bothers you that people reply to comments. So you need to create a story to try to justify your actions. Hahaha what a great human interest story you have

Just now, Dan O said:

It apparently bothers you that people reply to comments. So you need to create a story to try to justify your actions. Hahaha what a great human interest story you have

You know, usually it's a dog that humps my leg.

10 hours ago, bignok said:

So you just troll people.

Stop whining about people replying on an open public forum. If you don't like the comments you can stop commenting, stop reading or leave, your choice. 

11 hours ago, Dan O said:

If you don't like the comments you can stop commenting, stop reading or leave, your choice. 

"I have nothing to say or add, but I want to remind uninterested strangers that I exist. I do, you know".

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, swm59nj said:

If a man has a wife and underage children.  And just abandons them to move to Thailand.  Then the man is nothing but a piece of trash.  

Idiots getting blindly furious at super-unlikely scenarios that they completely made up amuses me.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

Idiots getting blindly furious at super-unlikely scenarios that they completely made up amuses me.

I've spent the last 20 years of my life living through super-unlikely scenarios.

If I were still living back in the west, I wouldn't believe me either!

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've spent the last 20 years of my life living through super-unlikely scenarios.

Unfortunately, you're talking about stuff that actually happened to you. And you're not in a spittle-flecked rage about it. So amusement-wise, pretty small potato's.

Back when I lived in Trumpland, likewise idiots were always going on about "if some librul burns a flag in front of me, they better watch out!!!". I'd ask them: explain the situation where this happens. "Yeah, but it could, and it's wrong, do here me? WRONG!!!!".

Try That In A Small Town is the latest, do-nothing iteration of these completely empty moral posturings.

It's all just an impotent fantasy where they get to be the good guy -without doing anything.

How convenient.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Smart, especially don't have or intend having children. 

Being non-married don't stop one from creating an heir and being a good parent – I made one (heir) after I decided to move to Thailand...:thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1