How did you walk out and leave?

5 minutes ago, bignok said:

You should own your own attitude then or try to fix it. You seem to be angry and judging complete strangers for no reason. That means an internal problem. You have the problem not them.

you seem to be the one bothered based on your rambling comments. I do own my attitude and my conduct, sorry if you feel threatened by it.  

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Yeah, but how about some imperious judgement for me?

One of those dolts she raised wanted to go to (means: wanted me to pay for) law school after sitting on the sofa for what he referred to as his "gap yeahr". In demented England, virtually anyone can go to law school.

His only employment in his entire life was collecting glasses at the race track. when interviewed for the job, he diffidently told the boss, "he'd give it a go". He then failed at glass collecting -a job that a monkey could literally be trained to do.

They fired him during the middle of a UB40 set at half time. I assessed his chances at lawyer success at zero. UB40 had better career prospects.

I got a couple of tentative emails from him, but being dead, I couldn't respond. The Internet tells me that he got his gran to pay for it and was out for good at half term. Why wasn't the gran tapped for money in the first place instead of me? We all know the answer.

So, to reiterate: I abandoned every last person I could.

And lied to do it. And yeah, it was great.

What say you, internet time waster with a strange over-investment in this topic?

Interesting poster. Mostly.

43 minutes ago, bignok said:

He sounds happy at least.

Yeah, quite.

The layabout pretend-lawyer only came up with the scheme when he saw I had one foot out the door.

His prior gambit was asking for a "propah gap yeahr abroad". I told him: That couch sitting year, that was your gap yeahr.  That's why they call it a gap yeahr, as in singular.  If you wanted to pretend to save orangatungs like your loser Guardianista friends, that ship has sailed. Now it's time for the first of many work-yeahrs.

He eventually got a do-nothing job with the town council. He still lives with his Mum.

His gap yeahr money turned into my sushi fund money. Sadly, the sensitive huffy guy looks gone from this thread for good. My sordid cheapskate tale is beneath him commenting on, am I right?

Edited by LaosLover
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Yeah, quite.

The layabout pretend-lawyer only came up with the scheme when he saw I had one foot out the door.

His prior gambit was asking for a "propah gap yeahr abroad". I told him: That couch sitting year, that was your gap yeahr.  That's why they call it a gap yeahr, as in singular.  If you wanted to pretend to save orangatungs like your loser Guardianista friends, that ship has sailed. Now it's time for the first of many work-yeahrs.

He eventually got a do-nothing job with the town council. He still lives with his Mum.

His gap yeahr money turned into my sushi fund money. Sadly, the sensitive huffy guy looks gone from this thread for good. My sordid cheapskate tale is beneath him commenting on, am I right?

I like your posts. Only 5 or 6 on here like that.

I am trying to make a Nelson Mandela-like Walk To Freedom statement to GeorgeG. 

Some men are treated like literal cash cows. Anyone employing guilt to justify that is just as bad.

Women get a You go-Girl when they leave, men get a lecture (and a bill).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I left the country many years after I left my partner and her children, during which time none of them tried to stay in contact, so nothing to regret never seeing them again.

Now your in new Zealand,any regrets ? What would you do differently  ????

Edited by georgegeorgia

I knew from 14 years old that i wanted to live in Bali or Thailand.

So marrying a farang and getting tied down was never an option and a good get a clause when dumping girlfriends.

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Regret not being in LOS  every day since I left.

NZ isn't good without loadsacash.

Never get married so I had enough money to never leave LOS.

Save the pension and visit every 2 months

1 hour ago, Goat said:

I knew from 14 years old that i wanted to live in Bali or Thailand.

So marrying a farang and getting tied down was never an option and a good get a clause when dumping girlfriends.

You are the goat though

21 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Certainly some sad stories 

I recall two stories a few weeks ago ,talking to a 62yo  bar owner sitting at my table ( no didn't buy him a drink )

He had tears in his eyes as he told me he uprooted from farangland after been married 30 years , left his native Belgium leaving his adult sons behind who have refused to speak to him ever since !!

"You left mum " they reply to him 

" It was her fault" he said , 

She was nagging nagging every night after my work !!

He was tearing up ,6 years later he is living in a room on top of his bar, whether he is happy who knows 

He lets his ex  wife keep the house she pays him half rent but never spoke to her since ,strange case and sad 

The second case was a cafe owner who only sees his grandkids via WhatsApp but the ex wife won't talk to him 

He had a nervous breakdown in 2015 in the UK ,lost his job etc 

"She caused me to have a breakdown he says 

Decided on a trip to Pattaya to get away  ,and decided 2 weeks later to leave ,his ex wife bought his half of the house and he has never been back 

Strangely it's always the wife's fault ! 

Nobody's fault. Most people arent matched.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Regret not being in LOS  every day since I left.

NZ isn't good without loadsacash.

Never get married so I had enough money to never leave LOS.

Love to hear your story again , I can't remember exactly,I know you separated from a Thai lady up north if I remember correctly?

7 hours ago, LaosLover said:

Yeah, quite.

How long were you with her and presumably her kids if you don't mind me asking. It's hard to get the context otherwise.