Autistic girl arrested for calling policewoman lesbian

FruitPudding

While I don't actually agree with Malaysia and other Muslim countries on this topic -  and I am certainly not homophobic -  the UK just arrested an autistic girl for saying a female police officer looked like a lesbian.

If that's considered okay in today's society, then - by the same logic - surely Malaysia has done nothing wrong with this rainbow watch thing.

Edited by FruitPudding

There is (or should be) no stigma attached to being LGBT etc., so I don't understand how being called a lesbian is offensive. A police officer should not be so easily insulted.

A few years ago (quite a few) a mate of mine was policing the track of a football ground when a chant went up from the crowd:

"Who ate all the pies?

Who ate all the pies?

You fat bastard,

You fat bastard,

You ate all the pies".

He had a good laugh about it.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Female cop has short hair. So what?

I did date a girl with short hair who turned out to be lesbian once, so i avoid dating women with short hair now. but it doesn't mean they're all lesbian. I'm just paranoid.

and there's nothing wrong with being lesbian!

There's also nothing wrong with saying that somebody LOOKS like a lesbian, especially if they do.

I myself happen to be a lesbian trapped in a man's body, not that I'm complaining.

• Haha 1

The UK cops are more like the Keystone cops, diversity has meant fatties, dwarfs, school kid look a-likes, rapists, racists and dim wits who don't even know the laws populating the ranks. Almost totally ineffective at catching criminals and not even turning up to burglaries they spend their time on this sort of nonsense, alleged hurty words that are not even breaking any laws. 

• Sad 1