Top Posters In This Topic

REMINDER: CHIANG MAI BBQ PARTY

Venue: TUSKERS BAR

Time: from 7.00pm

Date: Saturday 18th August

Map to Tuskers:

post-128-1184238617_thumb.jpg

Venue web site: http://www.tuskersbar.com/

This is a private party sponsored by ThaiVisa.

Thai Visa members +1 guest OR partner ONLY. Children are also welcome!

The rules are:

No Registration in this thread - No name tag = No food and drinks!

ThaiVisa Name tags will be provided to those who have registered here!

This thread is for sign ups only. All other dumb or irrelevant comments/questioms etc. will be deleted.

Members must register their intent to come on this thread prior to the event, or they may well not be admitted.

Just as a side note...

We realize there are some folks who cannot eat what we are providing, so we have talked with Chas at Tuskers and he has agreed to have his kitchen open with a full blown menu selection available. Ordering from the menu will be at the members expense.

Here is the first posting of the attendance list. If you are not on the list it is probably because

1) You weren't sure if you were coming or if you were bringing someone

2) If you signed up with more than +1

3) I simply missed it, but the list will be corrected and updated periodically, so let me know via pm

We learn something new everytime we have one of these parties and this one is no exception. When we stated that children were welcomed, what we should have stated was that if for some reason you decide to bring a child and you dont mind doing so in a bar environment with free beer flowing, you would not be disallowed attendance to the function. It is first and foremost a "meet and greet" party for Thai Visa members, and right now there are as many children attending as members. So I must apologize for not being as precise as I should have been in the invitation wording and just remind the members that there are going to be many adults at Tuskers and with no dedicated childrens area available, perhaps some of you may want to consider hiring a babysitter for the night.

p1p+1

Ulysses G.

eek

soirsamui

princealbert+1

richard10365

ikwiljou+1

ZL1DD

L&J

skoperism

PeaceBlondie

jackr

Gaz Chiangmai+1

LV_Panda+1

Wadey+1

Tommyd827+1

irishinchiangmai

Rice_King+1

chopsticks+1

chuchok+1

Ta22+1

Donnyboy+1

climb512+1

mickjn

NaiGreg+1

Jai Dee+1

Niloc+1

iang+1

smallpotato+1

Tawai+1

Benlucky+1

Nokhuk+1

Leethom

Das65+1

ThaiPauly+1

JuniorExPat+1

eenloss+1

MyPenRye

colinm

Nienke+1

mcgriffith

anonymouse+1

j0j0+1

adam1

Steve2UK+1

zorro1

Cian

calibanjr.+1

Sanpatong

Blinky Bill

yumidesign+1

darkstar1943+1

SgtBilko

Crow Boy+1

monkeyofdoom+1

silverhawk_usa+1

CM-Joe

jimjel+1

wolfmanjack+1

realthaideal+1

Here is the first posting of the attendance list. If you are not on the list it is probably because

1) You weren't sure if you were coming or if you were bringing someone

2) If you signed up with more than +1

3) I simply missed it, but the list will be corrected and updated periodically, so let me know via pm

Buckwheat - please add Austhaied +1 to the list. He will be here but cannot get to a computer until he returns a day or so before the party.

thanks

CB

Thanks to Mat and Mark (The M&M Boys) for showing us around when we were in Chiang Mai. Had a great time. Please sign me up +1.

Amen to that....

You guys did all the grunt work before we even got there and we couldn't have done a thing without you!

Thanks for the good times as well as the "rocket science" tutorial :o

Thanks to Mat and Mark (The M&M Boys) for showing us around when we were in Chiang Mai. Had a great time. Please sign me up +1.

Amen to that....

You guys did all the grunt work before we even got there and we couldn't have done a thing without you!

Thanks for the good times as well as the "rocket science" tutorial :o

Any time buckwheat.I also teach Aussies how to drink..... :D