Russian released after balcony death of gf, 5 metre King Cobra : Tim Newton Today - August 15

webfact

image.jpeg

The case of a Russian woman's death, after being dangled off a balcony at a Pattaya condo, becomes complicated after her Russian boyfriend is released from custody. Drought in Laos causes concerns for power supplies in Thailand, mega floating solar power farms in Thailand, equally mega 5 metre King Cobra found in Krabi, some western theatre coming to Bangkok and the big wetting in Thailand's south.

Dengue Fever on the rise this year and Thailand's first death from Monkeypox, which is also on the rise at this time.

Tim Newton Today is a daily take on Thai and regional news and issues of interest to expats and foreign tourists.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

The case of a Russian woman's death, after being dangled off a balcony at a Pattaya condo, becomes complicated after her Russian boyfriend is released from custody. Drought in Laos causes concerns for power supplies in Thailand, mega floating solar power farms in Thailand, equally mega 5 metre King Cobra found in Krabi, some western theatre coming to Bangkok and the big wetting in Thailand's south.

Dengue Fever on the rise this year and Thailand's first death from Monkeypox, which is also on the rise at this time.

Tim Newton Today is a daily take on Thai and regional news and issues of interest to expats and foreign tourists.

Normally presenters of news don't incriminate people.  Or was she pushed opens him up to being sued

I often wonder what is the (ROI) return on investment on these solar farms. It's got to be a pretty penny taking into consideration the domestic panels cost.

How long before they pay off the capital debt before production? Heavy copper transmission cables ain't free

52 minutes ago, jaideedave said:

I often wonder what is the (ROI) return on investment on these solar farms. It's got to be a pretty penny taking into consideration the domestic panels cost.

How long before they pay off the capital debt before production? Heavy copper transmission cables ain't free

Copper transmission cables are required for any electric production system.

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

By whom?

By the bloke who may have evidence he didn't push. I'm not saying that either way.  Just that journalists get sued all the time for making certain statements. They cant report what they think as fact. Stick  to facts only and no issues. 

Edited by TimeMachine

17 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

By the bloke who may have evidence he didn't push. I'm not saying that either way.  Just that journalists get sued all the time for making certain statements. They cant report what they think as fact. Stick  to facts only and no issues. 

Well here there might be an opportunity to use the defamation law.... but I have seen plenty newspaper/media reports go out that are basically far off the mark.... I often think that discarding the first couple is a fair approach.