Lionesses on the Prowl.

Tomorrow our English Lionesses go on the Prowl in Sydney. On the menu is Kangaroo bush Meat. I believe most Aussies on their news are already saying you did the Pom's in the Cricket and Netball World Cup so naturally you will do us in the Woman's World Cup Semi. The lionesses have yet to move into second gear tomorrow I see the perfect time to show why their Champions of Europe. They will have a full crowd against them but It won't affect them and I can only see the Matildas waltzing away crying all the way home.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh well I suppose the Aussie's on this thread would have been all over this thread if the Matildas had won but they got beat by the Pom's. Happy bashing us in Sport but when you lose you hide away sore losers ??

Edited by BarraMarra

36 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Oh well I suppose the Aussie's on this thread would have been all over this thread if the Matildas had won but they got beat by the Pom's. Happy bashing us in Sport but when you lose you hide away sore losers ??

Give em the 'Klit Kats'????

Oh dear its all gone T   ts up for the Matildas couldn't even pick up the wooden spoon and were humbled by mighty Sweden 2-0. To make it worse a cpl of vandals damaged a signal box leaving sobbing Matilda fans with no Trains.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Love It 1

On 8/20/2023 at 5:17 AM, BarraMarra said:

Yes it good to stick it into the Aussies we have had to put it up all the time in sport between us and the Aussies but when there beaten they are sore losers as seen on this thread.

The Ashes softens the blow of the WWC! I think Aust won the netball WC too. When will you Poms invent another sport for us to beat you at? ????

spacer.png

England's wait to win a first Women's World Cup title goes on after Spain deservedly triumphed in the final in Sydney. The Lionesses, looking to become the first England senior side since the men's team in 1966 to win the World Cup, suffered heartbreak after being outplayed by a Spanish side full of flair and creativity.

SPAIN 1 - ENGLAND 0

spacer.png

Edited by gomangosteen

On 8/16/2023 at 6:49 PM, BarraMarra said:

And the lionesses see off the Aussies in there homeland. So pack up your swag and waltz off back to the bush.

I always laugh when I think of the Poms sending convicts to Australia and keeping the gentry in cold, miserable old England! ????????????You certainly got that one wrong! ????Oi oi oi! ????

• Haha 1

On 8/20/2023 at 5:17 AM, BarraMarra said:

Yes it good to stick it into the Aussies we have had to put it up all the time in sport between us and the Aussies but when there beaten they are sore losers as seen on this thread.

England fail to score! Zero that????

The difference is when we get beat we are not sore losers and accept we were beaten by the better side. Yes it is painful to be beaten in a final but we will move on, unlike the Aussies who blame everyone else and turn on their players when it goes wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1