Trump claims mystery press conference report clears him of Georgia election charges

Social Media

6 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

Looks like the (ex)wife of the lover has the receipts and evidence.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/breaking-nathan-wades-estranged-wife-jocelyn-wade-unleashes/

Note on the linked article are the images of the bank and cc statements.

"

Below are screenshots of Nathan Wade’s Capital One credit card statements provided by Jocelyn Wade in the court filing reviewed by The Gateway Pundit.

Nathan Wade spent money on Fani Willis by buying her flowers, and paying for hotels, air travel, a cruise, and Ubers.

The bank statements prove Nathan Wade bought Fani Willis flights to Miami and San Francisco.

I recently booked domestic flight air tickets for a friend and his wife who were visiting from overseas along with tickets for me and  my own family. 

It’s not uncommon for one person in a group of people traveling together to book the tickets/accommodation for all members of the group. 

Buying tickets for other people is not in and of itself a crime.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

Just now, ozimoron said:

Damn. I guess that he is totally insane after all. It isn't just a lefty conspriracy theory.

Trump was delivering remarks in Concord, New Hampshire, on Friday, when he said that Haley was "offered 10,000 people" on Jan. 6, and implied that she was involved in the deleting of video evidence. These are common allegations that the former president has previously lobbed at Pelosi and the Jan. 6 subcommittee.

"Do we need to do the dementia test again?" asked national security attorney Bradley P. Moss.

And he didn’t just state Nikki Haley’s name once, which might have been a senior moment slip of the tongue.

He named her numerous times, went off topic for a moment and then named her again.

His brain is mush, call nurse Betty.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And he didn’t just state Nikki Haley’s name once, which might have been a senior moment slip of the tongue.

He named her numerous times, went off topic for a moment and then named her again.

His brain is mush, call nurse Betty.

Far more frightening is the prospect that Trump knows exactly what he's saying and that the useful home schooled idiots believe him.

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Damn. I guess that he is totally insane after all. It isn't just a lefty conspriracy theory.

Trump was delivering remarks in Concord, New Hampshire, on Friday, when he said that Haley was "offered 10,000 people" on Jan. 6, and implied that she was involved in the deleting of video evidence. These are common allegations that the former president has previously lobbed at Pelosi and the Jan. 6 subcommittee.

"Do we need to do the dementia test again?" asked national security attorney Bradley P. Moss.

When Trump is not able to lie properly any more, It's time to get worried! 😅

3 hours ago, dhupverg said:

Looks like the (ex)wife of the lover has the receipts and evidence.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/breaking-nathan-wades-estranged-wife-jocelyn-wade-unleashes/

Note on the linked article are the images of the bank and cc statements.

"

Below are screenshots of Nathan Wade’s Capital One credit card statements provided by Jocelyn Wade in the court filing reviewed by The Gateway Pundit.

Nathan Wade spent money on Fani Willis by buying her flowers, and paying for hotels, air travel, a cruise, and Ubers.

The bank statements prove Nathan Wade bought Fani Willis flights to Miami and San Francisco.

Yes, but where it written that co-workers can't have a relationship?

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Small point but important.

Fani Willis’ accuser has presented no evidence to substantiate their accusations.

True or not, I don't see how that undermines the validity of the case. But, given the weak nature of her defense, invoking racism as the reason for the accusation, rather than denying their accuracy, it doesn't look so good for her.