Officials Inspect Cannabis Shops on Bangla Road in Patong After Viral Video

webfact

10 hours ago, wazzupnow said:

pottheads united

this disgusting habbit of smoking pott or even tobacco should be banned from public places

and it is so simple to enforce it at low cost and great happiness for the honorable members of the RTP

put a fine on it from 5000 bht

wich is collectable by the arresting officers and allow them to keep this money themselves

the last is what makes it effective and inspires our noble cops

now L.O.S  is turning in to a different meaning before Land Off Smiles now Land Of Stinking 

And you wish it to become Land of Stupid ideas?

17 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

And you wish it to become Land of Stupid ideas?

No the government has already made it the hub of stupid ideas, this just the LOS tag gradually becoming the 'Land of Stupefaction' 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

I'd recommend the Citradelic Sunset, officer.

It'll put you in a nice head space. ????

S__167952394_0-1068x801.jpg

If I were a cop I would much rather deal with stoners than drunks. A big bag of cheese curls is crowd control.

I’m not against legalizing the stuff, but in a controlled / regulated way. It’s been done in some countries and you don’t see the mess it makes like in Thailand.  People running riot for the business and shops opening absolutely everywhere, kids managing to buy it etc etc.  Plus, the Thai potheads can’t handle it.  I see big problems on the horizon.

19 hours ago, sambum said:

"Police have already contacted them to come to the police station to be charged with various legal charges."

Ermm, how's about getting off your a***s and asking them to accompany you to the station?

If they ban Facebook maybe the boys in brown will have time to catch and investigate criminals 

16 hours ago, sabai-dee-man said:

If I drink alcohol I don't pour it all over those around me and send them home stinking.

Unless you drink too much maybe???? but yeah, these people are irresponsible though and ruin it for everyone trying to legalize it for good use. 

4 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Unless you drink too much maybe???? but yeah, these people are irresponsible though and ruin it for everyone trying to legalize it for good use. 

OK, yeah, that may have happened once or twice, but it was between friends! ???? I honestly can't remember the last time I accidentally spilt something on a stranger. My hedonistic pubbing/clubbing days were the 80s/90s, so I reckon it was a good 25 years ago, and almost certinly ended up with me buying them a drink by way of apology.

On 8/21/2023 at 3:45 AM, Jiggo said:

Pot heads what ever happened to quality tourists and not disgusting hippies blowing away, we had a guy running around the Condo naked the other night, heard this is a common occurrence with this drug.

Any way he was "Grassed Up" lol

Having been around both potheads and drunks, it was the drunks that were the ones who decided to run around naked. 

On 8/21/2023 at 3:45 AM, Jiggo said:

Pot heads what ever happened to quality tourists and not disgusting hippies blowing away, we had a guy running around the Condo naked the other night, heard this is a common occurrence with this drug.

Any way he was "Grassed Up" lol

.... double post problem ...

Edited by radiochaser

13 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Having been around both potheads and drunks, it was the drunks that were the ones who decided to run around naked. 

You need to choose better company