Thaksin’s Name Not Listed On Private Jets Arriving at Don Mueang

webfact

2 hours ago, pegman said:

Do you think his old friend would do that to him? More likely just in your dreams or rather nite-mares

In case we have the same "fried" in mind, who is very powerful.

That friend only has to say: "put him into jail" and it will happen, no questions asked.

It's nice to have powerful friends, until the moment that those friends don't like you anymore. 

6 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

The Shinawatra family own a Gulf stream G650-ER, Why would he be flying commercial economy class ?

Don't want the military leaning government to confiscate it? In Thailand one need only be a suspect of martial wealth to have property not only immediately confiscated but sold.

I believe that when heir to Red Bull Vorayuth Yoovidhya allegedly landed in Bangkok in a private jet during an Interpol Red Notice for a short hours visit before immediate departure, he was not listed as a passenger nor arrested. 

Coincidentally, PM Prayut was also Chairman of the National Police Committee that oversees the Police General Commissioner.

Edited by Srikcir
msp

31 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Don't want the military leaning government to confiscate it? In Thailand one need only be a suspect of martial wealth to have property not only immediately confiscated but sold.

You know that he arrived this morning well before your post.... and came in on a.....Gulfstream !!

From what i have read over the years he has many passports and thai is not one of them.Whether he got no visa on entry i don,t know.I read the plane took off after it landed and thaksim was locked up so if his plane he put it safe somewhere.So many stories will come out of this and we will never know what is the truth