Have wished if you could go back ?

The Theory

1 minute ago, GypsyT said:

"There was one who thought sex was dirty, but wanted a lot of it. So I'd def go back to her. "

Sex IS important and need for sex is normal. We are like animals, made to multiply.

After getting divorced my longest dating partner was a nymph! She always wanted sex and went long way to make it happen. Any time & any place was OK for her. Didn't want any gifts, money or any favors - just sex. I got spoiled. It was so easy!

It lasted for 6 years. After her others felt often too plain and boring. I miss her...

But I'm over it and 100% happy with passive Thai babies. They have other qualities. 

What is a passive baby?

My advice, keep your focus on what is important family, friends, health, success, giving back and helping children and others.

In Thailand you can make a noticeable difference helping your girlfriend's school age children with better math, English, critical thinking skills.  If you can teach the children the skills to be successful and the benefits and changes it can bring to their future and their families futures.

On 8/27/2023 at 4:14 PM, J Branche said:

My advice, keep your focus on what is important family, friends, health, success, giving back and helping children and others.

In Thailand you can make a noticeable difference helping your girlfriend's school age children with better math, English, critical thinking skills.  If you can teach the children the skills to be successful and the benefits and changes it can bring to their future and their families futures.

LOL. If my Thai GF had kids I found out about she would have been outta there in a flash.

I had a Thai GF for sex, not to change Thai kids lives.

If I could go back, I'd never let my western partner get her kids into my house.

I never wanted kids, so never going to help other peoples kids. Once was one time too many.