Is 7/11 considered a legitimate tourist attraction yet?

Mormolin

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Not in person. Strange people on youtube dont count.

I guess you don't go out a lot (well you in LOS I guess) I have been in that restaurant when she accused everybody of murder now, she has been charged in Western Australia and fled to England and at the moment she is in the Netherlands. 

6 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I guess you don't go out a lot (well you in LOS I guess) I have been in that restaurant when she accused everybody of murder now, she has been charged in Western Australia and fled to England and at the moment she is in the Netherlands. 

So who cares? A young crazy woman

It could be considered a 'cultural' experience... 

Go into a Lawsons in Japan and we see a load of stuff we've never seen before...   we pick up a few things to try out. 

The same here... there are things in a Thai 7-11 that many will not have seen before.

A tourist attraction ??... thats a bit of a stretch...    but tourists may well find a visit to 7-11 interesting because of the different products on offer.

It's worrying, the amount of people who use 7/11 as their main source of food.. Nothing in 7/11 is healthy except the fruit.

-  the CP prepackaged thai meals: 1 tablespoon of Dog???? quality meats, but half a KG of rice, with oily and preservatives filled sauce, and the cherry on top: a disgustingly overcooked fried egg. Absolutely horrid.

- their "bakery" section that they love to put and display proudly in the front of all stores- all premade in a factory with horrifying preservatives and white flour, Niacin powder, wheat pesticides, canola oil, and way too much sugar. Avoid at all costs.

- then the usual: packaged chips, candy bars, packaged cakes, packaged refrigerated foods - all filled with horrifying preservatives and mystery oils. The meat used if there is any, is absolute bottom barrel dreck. Imagine a Thai slaughterhouse. Imagine the condition of the pigs there. Now imagine the cheapest part of the sickest pigs - that's the meat used in all of these CP-brand prepackaged pieces of <deleted>. The rice I'm sure is probably from the cheapest mass-producing-farm available, devoid of any regulations on pesticides and using genetically modified rice so it will grow much faster. 

- All the dairy: from loose to nonexistent regulations big farms and slaughterhouses that produce cheap, disgusting pus-filled milk from chronically stressed animals. The dairy products from Meiji and whatever other so-cheap-so-Thais-can-afford-them brands' factories are the definition of disgusting living conditions with unsanitary preparation. DO NOT ever drink Thai milk or eat any Thai dairy whatsoever. Shine a blacklight in a glass of milk here and you'll see what appears to be oil slicks, like oil mixing with water. That's pus.

Organic imported only, if you must, but all dairy is disgusting and unhealthy. Fermented Goat's milk is the ONLY healthy dairy for you. I would love to see the Boomers head explode on here when they see that "dairy is unhealthy" ESPECIALLY mass farmed dairy, since they were raised believing so. I have science and studies on my side, all you have is "but it's good for your bones!'  ???? 

- Entire section dedicated to instant noodles with 600-900mg of sodium per serving. Nothing else needs to be said about this.

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian 

There's millions of people in this country who's only source of groceries is 7/11. Absolutely sad and depressing to think about. Don't even realize that many health problems like inflammation are from this <deleted> diet of processed foods 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

I've been in what might be the smallest 7/11. There were three staff, one behind the counter and two checking stock. That left just enough room for three customers. I had to wait for one of the customers to leave before I could enter. Located on the grounds of Siriraj public hospital.