German Hells Angels Gang Member Apprehended in Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, impulse said:

There's really no indication the the guy misbehaved in Thailand. 

Perhaps the reason Germans get more attention than Brits is because Germany's more diligent about extraditing their wanted?

Well that makes a change from the usual Brit bashing.Thank you Mr Impulse.

When I see someone with a face tattoo it tells me two things:

1) Their lack of judgement is literally tattooed right there on their faces for anyone and everyone to see

2) They'll never get an honest job ever again and probably don't care because the thug life is the only life they've ever known

Bless their hearts. ♥️ ????

3 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

When I see someone with a face tattoo it tells me two things:

1) Their lack of judgement is literally tattooed right there on their faces for anyone and everyone to see

2) They'll never get an honest job ever again and probably don't care because the thug life is the only life they've ever known

Bless their hearts. ♥️ ????

The guy in question ?

He bought a run down hotel and completely renovated in to a high standard , had a nice restaurant and bar downstairs and also a tattoo studio . 

Guys who do that don't need to get a job and so can get face tattoos

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The guy in question ?

He bought a run down hotel and completely renovated in to a high standard , had a nice restaurant and bar downstairs and also a tattoo studio . 

Guys who do that don't need to get a job and so can get face tattoos

I already covered that in #1.

Not every business is profitable.  Businesses often fail for a variety of reasons and the owner of the failed business is forced to find other sources of income.  The easiest way to get income is to get a job.  That's covered in #2.  No way is he getting another job, other than tattoo "artist" or perhaps circus freak show. ????

In the USA even have criminals in the government, so it is not news when one of them gets arrested. except for Donnie.

This German guy looks ugly now, I wonder what he will look like if he lives into his 70s. Never been a fan of tattoos. most just look ugly.

some are pathetic. IMO

12-57.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

• Haha 1