German Hells Angels Gang Member Apprehended in Thailand

webfact

34 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Imagine sitting on the long-haul flight to Thailand next to this tattoo-faced guy...

I sometimes wonder where the airline staff places such guys as nobody would feel comfortable in their presence.

Next to me as I don't judge the book by the cover... unless one lives in a blue roofed house in Isaan

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Deli said:

Next to me as I don't judge the book by the cover... unless one lives in a blue roofed house in Isaan

I live in a blue roofed home in Isaan and not sure what that part of your comment means??? But in saying that I do agree with your opening.

1 hour ago, Pib said:

Wow....such a major announcement  and fanfare for a foreigner with a home country arrest warrant.  Heck, in the U.S. they arrest wanted motor cycle gang members everyday....take them to jail...no fanfare....just a short entry in the daily police blotter.

They even make BIG blah blah blah about female karaoke staff wearing scout uniforms....

Police raided the place just like they would do during a drug bust...  ????  ????  ???? 

2 hours ago, Pib said:

Wow....such a major announcement  and fanfare for a foreigner with a home country arrest warrant.  Heck, in the U.S. they arrest wanted motor cycle gang members everyday....take them to jail...no fanfare....just a short entry in the daily police blotter.

It’s an eyesore of a foreigner in a country of about 71.5 million, so it’s news 

• Thumbs Up 2