Every Gents Club in Pattaya

stevekrabi

4 minutes ago, jayboy said:

I wonder how many gentlemen are actually owners or members of these clubs.I would wager a fair amount of money (using the standard English definition of gentleman) that the answer is Nil.

Haha this thought has certainly crossed my mind as I've spent a lot of time in these places. Some of the things you see can be quite "interesting" and do not fit the definition of Gentlemanly at all. Oh well, it's just a name used to describe these kind of establishments I suppose.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The term gentleman was the favoured etiquette of the Brits to discriminate the poorer classes n' masses and create social segregaton.... back home and in the places that were colonized. Unfortunately, it's still a society with large and unfair social gaps that the  upper classes love to maintain.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, jayboy said:

Actually gentlemen can be - and often are - as sexually licentious as any tattooed navvie.The upper classes and the working classes have that in common.It's the middle class that tends to be priggish.It's definitely not a matter of morality.But a gentleman can usually be distinguished by manner and background - and you definitely won't find any in the Pattaya clubs.

Cucumber comes to mind after reading this rubbish.

FFS

• Confused 3

On 8/26/2023 at 3:56 PM, jayboy said:

I wonder how many gentlemen are actually owners or members of these clubs.I would wager a fair amount of money (using the standard English definition of gentleman) that the answer is Nil.

Pimps and perverts doesn't have the same ring to it.

• Sad 1

On 8/26/2023 at 4:38 PM, jayboy said:

But a gentleman can usually be distinguished by manner and background - and you definitely won't find any in the Pattaya clubs.

Well, I have found more that profess themselves to be gentlemen are in fact the biggest crooks, liars and cheats in society ranging from the top politicians to bankers, lawyers and solicitors.............let alone pimps running whorehouses in Pattaya pretending it's a noble profession to be admired.

Scum of the earth most of them.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Sad 1