Every Gents Club in Pattaya

stevekrabi

9 hours ago, mrblonde said:

Long time visitor to Pattaya here, well, for me anyway. since 2005/2006 with a couple of mates, never ventured into a gents club, ever.  (we were young and could dance back then, so lived in Marine, Tony's etc).

what makes gents club different to a normal bar?  or go-go bar?

Thanks all

Normally day time places, most close 2100.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2023 at 7:56 AM, PJ71 said:

Some close at 9pm as the are in residential areas and not in a designated bar area. Most however run until at least midnight.

I was in Club Fate until 3am the other night until they had enough and sent me on my way lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 6:59 PM, save the frogs said:

I love how people who frequent these places need to emphasize that they are "gents".

Not judging people for going to these places. 

Been there myself.

But seriously though, the word "gents" is comical.

Having spent quite a lot of time in these kind of places recently I can confirm it attracts a very broad spectrum of characters. I've seen more dix than I care to mention - Some people really don't mind whipping it out in the open and getting a quick service in full view of other blokes hahaha

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2023 at 12:59 PM, save the frogs said:

I love how people who frequent these places need to emphasize that they are "gents".

Not judging people for going to these places. 

Been there myself.

But seriously though, the word "gents" is comical.

I love the GC but I agree the use of the word "Gent" is somewhat inappropriate - yes comical - ironical even  😎

Possibly to distract the naïve (partners, maiden aunties, assorted snowflakes?) - just going to my Gentleman's Club, my dear 🙄

So what snappy phrase WOULD others use to describe them?

What about Recreational Spots? or Fellow's Assemblies? ( 😎😂 )     Answers really invited from those who actually ENJOY visiting GC - we know what you "haters" call them thank you!

Edited by VBF

On 10/24/2023 at 4:16 AM, stevekrabi said:

Having spent quite a lot of time in these kind of places recently I can confirm it attracts a very broad spectrum of characters. I've seen more dix than I care to mention - Some people really don't mind whipping it out in the open and getting a quick service in full view of other blokes hahaha

Sorry - I'll be more genteel next time 😜

Edited by VBF

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, stevekrabi said:
On 11/11/2023 at 3:55 PM, VBF said:

I think I know her 😆😂

She borrow 10 thousand but never pay me back

No, I don't know her - I'm too tight to fall for that one!  😆

On 8/28/2023 at 8:28 AM, Scouse123 said:

Well, I have found more that profess themselves to be gentlemen are in fact the biggest crooks, liars and cheats in society ranging from the top politicians to bankers, lawyers and solicitors.............let alone pimps running whorehouses in Pattaya pretending it's a noble profession to be admired.

Scum of the earth most of them.

My barber had a sign (in Thai) for his haircut prices.

It used to be B80 for a man and B100 for a gentleman. 

So as a delapidated older white model I used to give the barber B80, but he pointed to the gentleman B100 sign.

So white older male persons are Gentlemen. 🙂

• Haha 2

On 9/15/2023 at 7:56 AM, PJ71 said:

Well it may be something to do with getting older but at the G.C. 's    you can actually hear yourself and other people  and have 

a conversation  with out ghetto blasting .!

16 hours ago, Jim1000 said:

Well it may be something to do with getting older but at the G.C. 's    you can actually hear yourself and other people  and have 

a conversation  with out ghetto blasting .!

A few seem to be the havens of heavy smokers I have found, and as such not too pleasant a place to be in. 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 4:53 PM, liddelljohn said:

Only a handful on the list a real GC's.

the rest have poor facilities , service and  few ladies and are at best jumped up rip off bars and very disappointing

It is a surprisingly big list. In my opinion a Pattaya GC must have the following... curtained areas, rooms with shower, variety of girl types, old school rock music (not crazy loud), some kind of food offering and the ability to get serviced in view of the whole bar if one so desires 🤣

Did I miss anything? Cashiers that are hotter than most of the girls perhaps? 555

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1