Every Gents Club in Pattaya

stevekrabi

On 8/26/2023 at 6:53 PM, Sigmund said:

The term gentleman was the favoured etiquette of the Brits to discriminate the poorer classes n' masses and create social segregaton.... back home and in the places that were colonized. Unfortunately, it's still a society with large and unfair social gaps that the  upper classes love to maintain.

Well said comrade.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2023 at 6:53 PM, Sigmund said:

The term gentleman was the favoured etiquette of the Brits to discriminate the poorer classes n' masses and create social segregaton.... back home and in the places that were colonized. Unfortunately, it's still a society with large and unfair social gaps that the  upper classes love to maintain.

We have an expert on Great Britain stuff, are you from the poorer side of Great Britain......?.........:huh:

3 hours ago, sungod said:
4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Posting a question (or an opinion) isn't argumentative.

It is if you already know the answer and baiting.....

Not at all, I wasn't asking a question so there is no answer to be had,  I was stating a fact and that is not "baiting".

9 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not at all, I wasn't asking a question so there is no answer to be had,  I was stating a fact and that is not "baiting".

Do keep up, the post wasn't about you...duh.......

If you want to pick people's posts apart, at least stay relevant.

• Thumbs Up 1

The descriptions seem to miss the fact that most people want to see where  some  poor girl is so warm that she must undress. Shouldn't they have a category  that describes this like 'Air conditioning not cold enough'. They have missed the one  in Soi Yamoto. I was there a few weeks ago and there was a lady doing her gym workout in the corner.   The kind gentleman was lending her his equipment to exercise with.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

The descriptions seem to miss the fact that most people want to see where  some  poor girl is so warm that she must undress. Shouldn't they have a category  that describes this like 'Air conditioning not cold enough'. They have missed the one  in Soi Yamoto. I was there a few weeks ago and there was a lady doing her gym workout in the corner.   The kind gentleman was lending her his equipment to exercise with.

Do they have a GC on Yamoto?

On 8/31/2023 at 8:55 AM, Jumbo1968 said:

Very personal attention that’s why GC are behind closed doors, posh name for a brothel.

Yes, everyone knows what goes on in places like this but you seem to take great pleasure in pointing it out at every opportunity. Be a gentleman ????

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, stevekrabi said:

Yes, everyone knows what goes on in places like this but you seem to take great pleasure in pointing it out at every opportunity. Be a gentleman ????

Why not, Pattaya is trying to clean its act up but the Gentlemen's Clubs are not doing much to help. 
Desperate bar owners who can’t make a living from running a normal type bar are opening Gentlemen's Clubs.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Why not, Pattaya is trying to clean its act up but the Gentlemen's Clubs are not doing much to help. 
Desperate bar owners who can’t make a living from running a normal type bar are opening Gentlemen's Clubs.

I think having it behind closed doors and away from the beach will work wonders in cleaning up the image, what a great idea these Gents Clubs are.

Let's face it, the industry isn't going anywhere but keeping it more low key will help the image. Soi 6 is a prime example of the opposite.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, stevekrabi said:

I think having it behind closed doors and away from the beach will work wonders in cleaning up the image, what a great idea these Gents Clubs are.

Let's face it, the industry isn't going anywhere but keeping it more low key will help the image. Soi 6 is a prime example of the opposite.

I can agree about Soi 6 but from posts on here what actually goes on in Gentlemens clubs, they are brothels where sex starved older men praying on mostly vulnerable young women forced into prostitution because they don’t have a decent education to find a real job.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I can agree about Soi 6 but from posts on here what actually goes on in Gentlemens clubs, they are brothels where sex starved older men praying on mostly vulnerable young women forced into prostitution because they don’t have a decent education to find a real job.

Or they like having sex.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

It is putting it behind closed doors.... a more family friendly sight than say soi 6 at 8pm. Step in the right direction maybe.

Edited by jacko45k

Long time visitor to Pattaya here, well, for me anyway. since 2005/2006 with a couple of mates, never ventured into a gents club, ever.  (we were young and could dance back then, so lived in Marine, Tony's etc).

what makes gents club different to a normal bar?  or go-go bar?

Thanks all