Early termination of 1 year condo rental lease

21 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You are assuming that the landlord in this situation falls under this particular situation as regards this aspect of the law... my guess is that they do not as the lessee stated that his contract says nothing.

However if is so stated in his contract,  as you are completely guessing that it is, then pay your rent and give the proper 30 days notice and move out by all means... if not than negotiate an acceptable move out package... or be held accountable.

So be sure to know what you are talking about before calling someone else ignorant... 

I’m not assuming anything, as my message to the OP outlined the alternatives as well. However you assumed that you can’t terminate a lease before the end in Thailand under any circumstances without losing your deposit and you were wrong. So give your head a shake mate. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, wmlc said:

I’m not assuming anything, as my message to the OP outlined the alternatives as well. However you assumed that you can’t terminate a lease before the end in Thailand under any circumstances without losing your deposit and you were wrong. So give your head a shake mate. 

"I hope that they go to court and charge you the full amount of your LEASE CONTRACT... your obligation doesn't just end when you decide to move out."

Where do I say that you can't terminate a lease before the end... the "LEASE CONTRACT" would determine when it could be cancelled and what penalties would apply... 

SO give your head a shake mate... 555