90 day report whilst using an agent.

54 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

If a person is doing a visa under the table can they do their 90 day report at any Imm office? Or can they do it online. Simple questions really but I get conflicting answers from people I speak with. Thanks

1. You must report at the Immigration Office that granted you your Extension of Stay.

2. You may report online -- however, the Immigration Office may require you to attend in person for the first report.

3. You may report by mail.

4. You may use an agent to report (typically the fee of varies between zero and 500 baht).

• Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Goethe said:

1. You must report at the Immigration Office that granted you your Extension of Stay.

2. You may report online -- however, the Immigration Office may require you to attend in person for the first report.

4. You may use an agent to report (typically the fee of varies between zero and 500 baht).

OR you file a NEW TM 30 where your living and than do ur 90 day report there or online, UNLESS you are registered in Phuket and ur extension was obtained elsewhere, then you are NOT permitted to do ur online 90 day, BUT can use the drive thru

Or an agent can do it for you.

7 minutes ago, Moonlover said:
1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

If a person is doing a visa under the table

What exactly does this mean?

It means you made use of a 'fixer' Visa Agent to circumvent the financial requirements.  If the Non Imm O Visa/extension you got hold of by such means was obtained by the fixer Visa Agent in an up-country Imm Office where he got 'connections', your official address for Imm purposes is at the address that fixer Agent used in that province.  And it means that for any service you require from an Imm Office (e.g. filing of your 90-day reports, applying for a Residence Certificate or a Re-Entry Permit, etc.) that needs to be done at that Imm Office.  In that case and if you want to do it yourself, you would have to relocate to your 'real address' by filing a TM-30 at the Imm Office of the province where you are residing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

It means you made use of a 'fixer' Visa Agent to circumvent the financial requirements.  If the Non Imm O Visa/extension you got hold of by such means was obtained by the fixer Visa Agent in an up-country Imm Office where he got 'connections', your official address for Imm purposes is at the address that fixer Agent used in that province.  And it means that for any service you require from an Imm Office (e.g. filing of your 90-day reports, applying for a Residence Certificate or a Re-Entry Permit, etc.) that needs to be done at that Imm Office.  In that case and if you want to do it yourself, you would have to relocate to your 'real address' by filing a TM-30 at the Imm Office of the province where you are residing.

Thought so.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, vinci said:

change address and do the 90days report in person for the first time, after that you can do online

Until you use your "fixer" again for the next extension, then it's back to change address again, and hope that your local office doesn't get smart and ask why you live here but register elsewhere.

A friend moved from Pattaya, changed address and completed first year extension no problem, when he applied for 2nd extension was told "go back to Pattaya agent and get your extension there".

• Like 1

Until you use your "fixer" again for the next extension, then it's back to change address again, and hope that your local office doesn't get smart and ask why you live here but register elsewhere.

A friend moved from Pattaya, changed address and completed first year extension no problem, when he applied for 2nd extension was told "go back to Pattaya agent and get your extension there".

you worried too much, just live and let other deal with their problem, they asked we replied, don't need preaching  

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

If a person is doing a visa under the table can they do their 90 day report at any Imm office? Or can they do it online. Simple questions really but I get conflicting answers from people I speak with. 

Are you asking this question without asking your agent first?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

20 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

If a person is doing a visa under the table can they do their 90 day report at any Imm office? Or can they do it online. Simple questions really but I get conflicting answers from people I speak with. Thanks

Both.

On 8/31/2023 at 9:44 AM, Goethe said:

I use an agent in Bangkok and have never had a problem doing my 90 day report at my local IO up country.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

You should have told your friend to see the boss, in fact if he is not a member of the "scared of your own shadow" brigade, he should go to the IO again and in a nice orderly manner ask why he has been told "go back to Pattaya agent and get your extension there".

2 hours ago, bigt3116 said:

Incorrect, you can not do your 90 day report at "any" office

Incorrect, my friend in Chiang Rai was refused, he was told he had to go to the Nan office and do it or use his "fixer" agent who used Nan office.

It's probably more accurate to say it depends on the whim of the IO.

Said friend died in a motorbike accident and I had to deal with all the paperwork, including taking his death certificate to immigration.  I said to the lady (commonly referred to as "The Dragon Lady" here), that he had a hookey visa, she said we know who all those people are.

2 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Incorrect, my friend in Chiang Rai was refused, he was told he had to go to the Nan office and do it or use his "fixer" agent who used Nan office.

It's probably more accurate to say it depends on the whim of the IO.

Said friend died in a motorbike accident and I had to deal with all the paperwork, including taking his death certificate to immigration.  I said to the lady (commonly referred to as "The Dragon Lady" here), that he had a hookey visa, she said we know who all those people are.

"Incorrect"? Yet you say exactly what I did!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

You should have told your friend to see the boss, in fact if he is not a member of the "scared of your own shadow" brigade, he should go to the IO again and in a nice orderly manner ask why he has been told "go back to Pattaya agent and get your extension there".

It was the boss and friends been back in Pattaya 3 years now

On 8/31/2023 at 8:47 AM, IvorBiggun2 said:

My landlady is my agent and does my renewals every year. I have had one 90-day report accepted online, but I prefer to go in person since I live only 500 meters from the Immigration Office. The new office space is much more comfortable than the old arrangement.