Front End Geometry.

VocalNeal

I have two chicken chasers a Wave and a Zoomer. Both handlebars are the same width 68cm vs. 70cm but the Zoomer even with a smaller front wheel feels more stable and planted. I can only put this down to different geometry unless there is more going on. Zoomer-X is 10kgs heavier.

Edited by VocalNeal

There are many other factors playing into stability like rake & trail, wheel size, wheel base, center of gravity, weight, suspension stiffness, tire pressure... probably a dozen more. Handlebar width is a lesser factor. Would have to compare back to back to get an idea what might be the biggest factors.

On 9/1/2023 at 5:16 AM, eisfeld said:

There are many other factors playing into stability like rake & trail, wheel size, wheel base, center of gravity, weight, suspension stiffness, tire pressure... probably a dozen more. Handlebar width is a lesser factor. Would have to compare back to back to get an idea what might be the biggest factors.

Agree with this, the other thing that I tend to see on smaller capacity two wheelers is the offset difference to assist with countering short wheelbase and twitchy rake.

Edited by LS24