Deviant sexually assaults ladyboy, forces her to perform oral sex

snoop1130

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

I am not believing this at all. And I am fairly sure they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot and tell you if that was the truth anyway.

Many Thai women are coming to the Western guy with baggage and getting out of bad relationships, abuse at home, two or three kids, absent or drunkard husband etc.

I see many foreigners putting themselves and others down with comments like old and fat etc.

These things are a trade off, they go with with older Thai wealthy men as well.

A lot of Thai women are well prepared to trade youth and beauty for a better life, travel, good food and clean surroundings and financial security.

They don't have much chance of that with the average Thai males.

Thais are very open when it comes to stuff like that, at least in my experience.  Obviously Thai women are built to "accommodate" Thai sized penises and they're on average definitely smaller than western penises. So, depending on how large the western penis is it can be definitely painful for them. Most western women aren't into the big dicks either, around 6 inches is all they need because apparently the average vagina is "only" around 4 to 5 inches deep and anything longer than that is usually painful or at the very least uncomfortable. So, it doesn't surprise me when Asian women say they prefer Asian sized dicks. 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:
21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Upon arriving at the scene, officers discovered 19 year old Game (name withheld) and 16 year old A (pseudonym), the boyfriend.

So, they were arrested for underage sex then ? 

Why would a boy and tranny friend. presumably, living together be arrested for underage sex?

7 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

All the Thai girls I met told me that they prefer Thais, Japanese, Koreans, in that order. They like farangs only for money and farangs want too much sex and too big. 

That just about explains it all.

10 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's not a problem, it was an observation, what's the problem with that?

Ok, so since you’re playing dumb now, let me rephrase it then, what is sad about a lot of western males in this forum knowing a lot about Asian dick size?! 

• Haha 2

On 9/1/2023 at 9:44 AM, CartagenaWarlock said:

All the Thai girls I met told me that they prefer Thais, Japanese, Koreans, in that order. They like farangs only for money and farangs want too much sex and too big. 

So you havnt met very many Thai girls then, is that what youre trying to say?

• Like 1