More Mysterious Debris Washes Ashore in South Thailand

webfact

image.jpeg

Phang Nga – More mysterious debris has been found on a beach in Phang Nga.

Mysterious debris was found on Karon Beach and an investigation is underway to identify what exactly it is.

The Phang Nga Public Relations Department told the Phuket Express that Mr. Monkol Lunsopa found the new mystery debris on Bang Neang Beach in the Koh Kor Kao in Takua Pa district.

The item is about one meter wide and two meters long. Relevant authorities were called to investigate.

During the monsoon season, many things are washed ashore but these unusual objects are still under review and have been majorly discussed in various social groups and platforms online.

By Adam Judd

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/08/31/update-more-mysterious-debris-washes-up-on-phang-nga-beach/

-- THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2023-09-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

RELATED TOPIC:

Mystery on Phuket Beach as Strange Debris Washes Ashore
https://aseannow.com/topic/1305134-mystery-on-phuket-beach-as-strange-debris-washes-ashore/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It would appear to be [from my recently somewhat limited modern engineering knowledge] part of the outer shell of a carbon-fibre material deep-sea submersible [possibly manned OR not]. Certainly not part of any known aircraft type ...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, brianlg said:

It would appear to be [from my recently somewhat limited modern engineering knowledge] part of the outer shell of a carbon-fibre material deep-sea submersible [possibly manned OR not]. Certainly not part of any known aircraft type ...

I'm having problems finding carbon fiber amongst the PVC  attachment, chickenwire, mesh, fiberglass, and sheet metal.  

My guess is that some farmer's rotgut still exploded because he was too cheap to use copper parts for it.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Phang Nga – More mysterious debris has been found on a beach in Phang Nga.

Mysterious debris was found on Karon Beach and an investigation is underway to identify what exactly it is.

The Phang Nga Public Relations Department told the Phuket Express that Mr. Monkol Lunsopa found the new mystery debris on Bang Neang Beach in the Koh Kor Kao in Takua Pa district.

The item is about one meter wide and two meters long. Relevant authorities were called to investigate.

During the monsoon season, many things are washed ashore but these unusual objects are still under review and have been majorly discussed in various social groups and platforms online.

By Adam Judd

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/08/31/update-more-mysterious-debris-washes-up-on-phang-nga-beach/

-- THE PHUKET EXPRESS 2023-09-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

RELATED TOPIC:

Mystery on Phuket Beach as Strange Debris Washes Ashore
https://aseannow.com/topic/1305134-mystery-on-phuket-beach-as-strange-debris-washes-ashore/

Had the navy received it's Chinese submarine already ?

1 hour ago, Stargeezr said:

This part has a window that may be from some sort of either submarine or space ship., I cannot see an aircraft needing

a collar like this on its windows. Just my thoughts. Hopefully some expert will enlighten us all on these parts being found.

if it is a window