Intoxicated British Man Beaten by Two Thai Men in Pattaya

webfact

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

I live in Thailand.

Your world? Is that your own dream world? Or Earth?

You sound like a wannabe tough guy. ????

3am to 5am drunk, mouthing off. Any city in the world you do that you could be in trouble. Regular peaceful people arent awake at 4am unless working or exercising.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, traveller101 said:

To all those super tough, intelligent and wise punchy keyboard warriors aka Neanderthals stating ....

He (clearly) deserved it (smack in the mouth) culminating in "they should have gone harder on him" .... 

please google the term "cerebral haemorrhage" caused by signifant blow(s) to the head.

Since this is a life-threatening condition and the reason why he was rushed to hospital, one can only assume obnoxious verbally abusive behaviour justifies being beaten to an inch of of death. Seriously???

We don't know all the facts from both sides. Neither do you.

• Love It 1

What's the last local crime news that most remember?

British father and son in soi Buakhao, who had a go at security staff at Matador bar.

Great Britain are not among the top 10 countries of arrivals in Thailand. Still British men make the news too often.

From my observations since the 90s, Brits are popular among expats and others. Many Brits are true gentlemen, and big fun to be around.

This tourist (?) however had probably been drinking since last night, and at 5 am he got himself into this situation.

I can imagine a british working class guy who had been waiting for years to go back to Pattaya, and wanted all the fun he could have 24/7.

His alcohol level was likely extremely high at 5 am, hence his moronic behavior.

Can't see this as Brit bashing, in any way.

Some posters could come across in a better way, their delivery is just very wrong.

The fact remains, Brits are overrepresented in the news here.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Hang on, I can just hear the other side of the story now:

"He dunk, wery wery dunk. Talk too mutt. I give him cerebral hemorrhage with my friends and run away."

The outcome of fights is unknown. The farang started the fight.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

You never post on topic. The topic is Brit bashed after getting drunk and being abusive. Please stick to the topic.

So you have learned your lesson about Brit bashing, well done....:clap2:

Try keeping it that way, eh...????

• Haha 1