Lady drinks cost more. And now we have "man drinks". Do you buy them?

Goat

2 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

he had this girl on her back legs were up on counter.

Amazing what a well placed comma does to the meaning of a sentence. I thought she  must have been a real dog with her "back legs" on the counter.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Dollhouse was the best for that, I'd only buy an LD if serious licking was on the cards. Now closed, and Windmill is dog rough, plus the old guard have moved on so oral is not the norm

Hell Scuba you must be the guy that I saw regularly top tier section. Once I turn saw not too far away a guy on the floor,  he had this girl on her back legs were up on counter. LOL,  

When it comes to Dollhouse pre-covid has a few good one there was an older but good body that was top notch service. 

Now Dollhouse closed but door and lights on with guard at door.  He mentioned everything has moved to the old Misty location. I didn't go in guy wave me in seeing the Chipindale Ad outside window I shook my head asked  Gay club? ,  he just smiled?  

2 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

Amazing what a well placed comma does to the meaning of a sentence. I thought she  must have been a real dog with her "back legs" on the counter.

You got it all but you being the anal retentive type is more concern with the comma. I suggest you go to the forum rules and read the grammar Part. 

Don't forget to bring your hand wipes when you go out SMF. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thailand49 said:

You got it all but you being the anal retentive type is more concern with the comma. I suggest you go to the forum rules and read the grammar Part. 

Don't forget to bring your hand wipes when you go out SMF. 

Trying to make a joke of it and you call me anal retentive.

Another one joins my block list.

• Thumbs Up 1

There are a few clubs GoGos that in the past have spend a great deal.  Majority I don't buy drinks at all I don't particular care to make friends or small conversation with Mamasan or manager but I'm always polite to everyone although under my breathe I'm thinking something else 555 particularly if waitresses, Mamasan ask me to buy them a drink or tip them.  Recently had one  tell me she was hungry that was new to me. 

I've had a male manager buy me a comp but that was since I spend a lot and a regular.  After covid he moved to a new club in conversation catching up I offer a drink for old time sake but he made no gesture wanting one. 

Edited by thailand49

47 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Hell Scuba you must be the guy that I saw regularly top tier section. Once I turn saw not too far away a guy on the floor,  he had this girl on her back legs were up on counter. LOL,  

When it comes to Dollhouse pre-covid has a few good one there was an older but good body that was top notch service. 

Now Dollhouse closed but door and lights on with guard at door.  He mentioned everything has moved to the old Misty location. I didn't go in guy wave me in seeing the Chipindale Ad outside window I shook my head asked  Gay club? ,  he just smiled?  

Dollhouse was sold to Windmill, girls moved to Windmill 2, the plan was to turn Dollhouse into Windmill 3 but the Dollhouse girls have all left so maybe that plan is in tatters

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Dollhouse was sold to Windmill, girls moved to Wi8ndmill 2, the plan was to turn Dollhouse into Windmill 3 but the Dollhouse girls have all left so maybe that plan is in tatters

That is too bad!  Personally I'm not a big fan of Windmill,  Never like the setup plus girls style or theme of school girl outfit. Sitting at the stage having to look at white school socks and high heels turn me off. 

Hands on even it wasnt my thing Dollhouse had total nudity Annabelle when closed they went to Dollhouse. 

From a busy standpoint the Windmill 1,2,3, would fail,  better to just move and improve One location to Dollhouse which also has a upstairs it is large enough like having 3 clubs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thailand49 said:

From a busy standpoint the Windmill 1,2,3, would fail,  better to just move and improve One location to Dollhouse which also has a upstairs it is large enough like having 3 clubs. 

Windmill 1 and 2 is working well, both have upstairs open but your idea might be even better. I much preferred the Dollhouse format but money ran out it seemed, never recovered after covid

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Windmill 1 and 2 is working well, both have upstairs open but your idea might be even better. I much preferred the Dollhouse format but money ran out it seemed, never recovered after covid

I met either the owner or manager once thought he was pretty customer services oriented. Not sure but Dollhouse had something maybe a partnership with Electric Blue and Beaver. I saw girls going over at times seen some work mixed with all three clubs. 

Upstairs XXX, precovid then after Electric Blue when that happened I figure as you money tight. As for Windmill from stories he wasn't well like particular from the head of the group on Soi 6, he got snitched on a number of times even seem setup his placed got raided.  A few days later back in business.

The size of his place I can see why he might want to open other clubs like just across from original Windmill. I can imagine the headache of key money, rent, and staff for having more location. Dollhouse the footage would seem as if it could be 3 clubs in one already to the all the Windmill clubs. They got the upstairs, shower shows even a B.J. glass booth lower level.

After Covid,. when Electric Blue moved upstairs taking over XXX I went in a number of times you could see the writing on the wall.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

NWG ruined soi 6  atmosphere 

Yeah, made a fun Made in Thailand atmosphere into a Brit run drunk hooligan sort of vibe.

Breaking so many laws down there it is amazing they are still getting away with it.

Brian lost a lot of weight and now promotes himself as some sort of fitness guru even though he has stick arms and zero muscle.

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Yeah, made a fun Made in Thailand atmosphere into a Brit run drunk hooligan sort of vibe.

Breaking so many laws down there it is amazing they are still getting away with it.

Brian lost a lot of weight and now promotes himself as some sort of fitness guru even though he has stick arms and zero muscle.

How did he lose weight? I'm guessing Keto, it will all reverse eventually + toxin effect

14 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The buying a ladys drink and  groping is to make sure they have the correct genitals you think they have , the bar fine comes after those checks have been carried out 

Anyone doesn't know the difference when sitting right next to them must be too drunk.

IMO anyone having a feel of a ladyboy before paying a bar fine would have a knee to their goolies, and fully deserved. Bar staff are not a petting zoo. The attitude of some posters towards other human beings on here is abysmal.

On 9/7/2023 at 3:31 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Groping isn't obligatory for buying a lady drink. That's what bar fines are for.

Nah, you are confused again.

The lady drink is for a grope, squireell or finger.

A barfine is far much more. 

I hope you didnt waste your money on a barfine just for a grope? That is sad.

You can actually get the squireel for free. Just walk down Soi Halfadozen with a desperate look on your face, they jump out from everywhere.

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Bar staff are not a petting zoo. The attitude of some posters towards other human beings on here is abysmal.

It sounds like you dont understand which type of bars we are discussing here.

A grope is very minor compared to some of the perverted things that these girls do upstairs. Things you wouldnt do to a barn animal.

On 9/7/2023 at 12:36 PM, scubascuba3 said:

How did he lose weight? I'm guessing Keto, it will all reverse eventually + toxin effect

It looks like it already has.

Not many people who have been obese have the will power to keep it off.