Lady drinks cost more. And now we have "man drinks". Do you buy them?

Goat

I tell them no, I will not buy them a drink. It is usually your girl whop wants to buy drinks for her girlfriend and gets roped into buying for as many people as possible. I've never had an issue with saying no, they just accept it and move on. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Goat said:

1. I had always assumed that the extra charge for the lady drink was to compensate them to either give you a bit of a squirrel grip, or for you give them a bit of a fondle. 

So, you pay an extra 50 Baht for a ladies drink and then you can squeeze their breasts ?

50 Baht for a grope?

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Will guys admit to buying man drinks or worse queuing up to talk to them. What kind of person does that? I recall leaver bragging about knowing "managers" sad really

You seem to know more on these subjects than most.

Was it the NW group that come up with this concept? 

Or was it happening before?

Just now, Sticky Rice Balls said:

happened to me once back home as i drank whisky shots and they all drank iced tea shots

What country is "back home"? 

I thought this was an In Thailand new concept?

But it has been imported?

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

I cannot understand your slang , what do you mean by "old squirrel grip" and "finger in the date" ?

Squirells like to grab nuts.

i will leave you to figure out what a date is. Hint... it is a dried fruit.

Probably the most enthusiastic place that shall remain nameless, but did have a picture of a windmill inside, involved the 'lady' placing a contraceptive device over feet and then inserting the whole foot. 

I am not sure if any of the managers would be up for that.

Just now, Goat said:

Squirells like to grab nuts.

i will leave you to figure out what a date is. Hint... it is a dried fruit.

Probably the most enthusiastic place that shall remain nameless, but did have a picture of a windmill inside, involved the 'lady' placing a contraceptive device over feet and then inserting the whole foot. 

I am not sure if any of the managers would be up for that.

Could you speak as a adult ?

You pay 50 Baht so a woman will touch your genitals (squirrel grip) and you can also touch her genitals and even put your fingers inside her (finger the date)  ?

Is that what you pay an extra 50 Baht for ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Goat said:

You seem to know more on these subjects than most.

Was it the NW group that come up with this concept? 

Or was it happening before?

First i heard of it was on soi 6, Nightwish group, Brian Flowers, but they got a lot of ridicule when it was discussed over at Pattaya Addicts and stopped it following that, for a while anyway

29 minutes ago, Goat said:

It varies with the lady. Sometimes a breast grope or a gash flash, sometimes its the old squirrel grip or even the finger in the date.

An associate last week was going the full passionate tounge down the throat.

Seems to be no standard.

Or standards.

Dollhouse was the best for that, I'd only buy an LD if serious licking was on the cards. Now closed, and Windmill is dog rough, plus the old guard have moved on so oral is not the norm

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Dollhouse was the best for that, I'd only buy an LD if serious licking was on the cards. Now closed, and Windmill is dog rough, plus the old guard have moved on so oral is not the norm

50 Baht for fellatio , that is extremely good value for money  , do they do it in the bar or do you go somewhere private ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Do you buy man drinks? What are your thoughts on the concept?

i will gladly buy you as many *man* drinks ...and i use that term sparingly.....as necessary to get you up on stage.

i will then shower you in 20b notes while watching you gyrate to the newest sam smith jingle. 

• Love It 1