Up and go! Daily inspiration to work out!

Hummin

What did you do for your self today? 

Would be nice to hear what you guys do daily and what is your routines, as well more occasionally practice to keep a healthy lifestyle while in Thailand or while travelling. 

Before breakfest.

Today hill walking on treadmill 55min 5km

Stretching, power stretching and mobility exercises 30min

This morning bodyweight 88,5 down 3kg 2 weeks.

• Thumbs Up 1

Two sessions of Qigong (similar to Tai Chi Chuan) per day, morning and evening.

One hour's walk (7,000 steps) per day, weather permitting, or 30 minutes on my elliptical trainer. (sometime both)

Eat healthy, balanced diet. Eschew alcohol other than a daily double whisky. 

No dieting but still lost 20kg in one year.

• Thumbs Up 2

What a great morning ???? 

Easy one hour uphill walk, 5,3 km on treadmill. Easy because I can feel the change already after steady 4 weeks of training. I want to do more than I do, and lift heavier than I do, but stick to my plan around 50% af my capacity especially when lifting. 50% of max lift 20 - 30 reps 3 sets. On treadmill I stay around 145 - 160 bpm. 

Good stretching and a well deserved breakfest for then a long walk with the dog. 

Soon Lunch

87,6 kg 

Edited by Hummin

What a beautiful morning ???? 

6,6 km hill walk on my treadmill easy in 65min.

Stretching and a great breakfast as usually.

Today I have legs, and it is going to be a blast doing Squats again. Nothing is more stimulating than Leg days. Love it

Yesterday had a great Leg day in afternoon, long nice recovey in the bathtub.

Now Chest day, triceps, and shoulders before heading to immigration to pick up my visa. 

88,4 kg this morning, slow and steady, little bit down and up. 6,4kg to go and reckon with my diet and training, another 7 - 9 weeks. 

Edited by Hummin

Two days off in the weekend was nice for recovery and a great start at a Monday morning.

Got a new Rowing machine delivered Saturday and had a nice 20min session before power steetching, core (do some exercises of core almost every day) and stretching. Toonight back and biceps.

Have to go back to emigration for picking up my Non O which was supposed to be on last friday, but we had to return and go back today, since it haven't arrived. Today last day of my Visa Exemption, so hope they got it today. Called in Thursday, and they said come on friday, but nope, and thats a 180km roundtrip for us. 

Well, seems like the trying to push me a little bit, because they always change requirements, and ladt now, I could not re use my documentation of income, and had to get a new original from embassy. That was new for me ????

Got my Non O today, so all good for the next month and half before make retirement visa. 

Afternoon session with rope jumping, standing rowing with bar, pullups wide grip and narrow grip, pull down wide grip and narrov grip, biceps curl with EZ bar, hantle curls open hand, and hammer curls. Nice session and first session with pump. God I missed a good pump, but today, I got it. 

Cant wait for my leg day tomorow, it is going to be a great day

Another day in Paradise with a good start  walking 6,2km uphill 60 min and stretches before breakfest. 

Afternoon Chest, triceps and shoulders. 

Tomorrow day off with hamburgers for lunch and a few glasses of red wine. 

Touching 87kg mark in the morning now

• 5 months later...

I've found that maintaining a routine that includes both physical and mental health practices really helps me stay balanced, especially when traveling or adjusting to life in a new place like Thailand. It's great to hear about your dedication to fitness and health! Dropping 3kg in 2 weeks is impressive; keep up the good work!