Golf Lessons

ChiangMaiThai

CMT, The pros at Gymkhana and Green Valley speak English and given the amount of Japanese and Koreans (and a few Geordies :o) playing here now I would imagine most of the other main courses also have English speaking pros. Their English may not be Queens, but well up to the task.

Good luck......and keep the head still (that's for free!)

Cheers

• 8 months later...
Thanks for all the replies. I will look into it and post what I find.

At 1500 Baht an hour, I'm only 150 000 Baht or so away from being able to hit the thing straight.

thats a great answer

golf not as difficult as it seems,read some of my tips coming soon

good luck and remer its only a game

Thanks for all the replies. I will look into it and post what I find.

At 1500 Baht an hour, I'm only 150 000 Baht or so away from being able to hit the thing straight.

thats a great answer

golf not as difficult as it seems,read some of my tips coming soon

good luck and remer its only a game

A rate of 1500 Baht per hour is far too high. There are two pros at Gymkhana, at 300 - 500 Baht per hour, and they do quite well.

• 11 months later...

The notion of paying 1500 baht an hour is absolutely absurd! And Prem's cost is also entirely too high despite the very, very fancy facilities. You should be able to get quite good instruction for 300 - 500 baht and hour depending on length of relationship based on Gymkhana and other places.

1500 an hour?! GET REAL!

Hi Mapguy,

We have several different programs to choose from. For example, a 5 Day Golf School is available at a 40% discount! It includes 25 hours of instruction, lunches, green fees, caddy fees, transportation to and from the golf course and includes all taxes. This comes to less than 500 baht per hour. I just don't know how to get more "real".

This type of instruction would cost you around 3,000 baht per hour anywhere else in the world. Depening on where you are or who you go to it could be triple.

We do not teach "opinion" or "My Way" golf which rarely, if ever, produces results or a technique you can own.

There are maybe 250 instructors in the world today (and growing) that teach what we are teaching at our Academy. Well over 150 touring pros use this technique. It is simply based on the Laws of Force and Motion.

You do not have to be a genius to understand it but your friends will think you are a genius when you take "your swing" to the golf course and make it look simple.

Mapguy, I'd like to offer you a one hour private lesson (free) and let you make up your own mind....but come with an open mind. :o

All the best,

Spike

• 1 year later...

A friend of mine is a golf instructor here in CM.

I asked her if I should post her number, and she said sure!

Call Elizabeth at 087-1813858

She is very nice, smart, and reasonably priced...

Do you have an uptodate number please?

David

http://www.jpgolfschool.com/

JP Golf School, Stardome. Jeremy is a golf pro (plays tournaments, even does Golf programs on TV etc). Hes American Thai. Brought up in America. English is his first language.

The drawback is that he does do a lot of traveling to Bangkok, so you will need to work out with him when he is free, unless you dont mind a replacement teacher when he is away.