Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No, it’s not wrong.

You deliberately take it literally so you can revert to form of avoiding the legitimate claims and making false accusations of antisemitism.

Comparing Israel to Nazis is actually a genuine accusation of Anti Semitism .

I have posted official links which state that one of the categories  of making Anti Sematic statements is comparing Israel to Nazi Germany .

If you don't actually mean that Israel are behaving like Nazis , then you really shouldn't say it 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Comparing Israel to Nazis is actually a genuine accusation of Anti Semitism .

I have posted official links which state that one of the categories  of making Anti Sematic statements is comparing Israel to Nazi Germany .

If you don't actually mean that Israel are behaving like Nazis , then you really shouldn't say it 

You have not and it is not. The American Holocaust Museum defines it solely as prejudice or hatred of Jews.

If you can't articulate a case for your claim properly them you should withdraw. Your like an antivaxer with a baseless adherence to a belief which is untrue and has ulterior motives.

Edited by ozimoron

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

You have not and it is not. The American Holocaust Museum defines it solely as prejudice or hatred of Jews.

If you can't articulate a case for your claim properly them you should withdraw. Your like an antivaxer with a baseless adherence to a belief which is untrue.

I am making the request that you stop replying to me , Thanks

If you persist , I will have to block you 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are the Israeli government elected representatives who accuse Natanyahu of naziism antisemitic as well?

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20220912-lieberman-accuses-netanyahu-of-using-nazi-propaganda-methods/

Edited by ozimoron
  • Love It 1

22 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am surprised he didn’t blocked your godawful nonsense about 20 pages back.

You'll being doing him a favour by blocking him, while you’re at it, block me too.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I am surprised he didn’t blocked your godawful nonsense about 20 pages back.

You'll being doing him a favour by blocking him, while you’re at it, block me too.

I need to keep an eye on your far right Neo Nazi posts and point out your extremism 

Edited by Nick Carter icp

14 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Ironically it's the US the top official "humanitarian" donor that gives indirectly hundreds of millions to Palestine throught the UN funded UNWR. Germany and the UK come next...just for your kind information.

Feel free to fast check the fact with due diligence,  on the net.

Indirectly the money gets back in the hands of the Palestinian authorities through different underground channels,  as it happens in many other cases. But that's another story.

As for the Saudi,s there are many reports that they plan to resume funding shortly following the normalisation of relations with Israel.

A bit hard to follow politics and mainly politicians who are often a bunch of cheats, liars or corrupt clowns - no matter on which side of the world map.

Palestinian leadership and Israel get about 5 Billion U.S $ each in aid from various other Countries because of the conflict

Because they both receive so much money from the conflict, theres no incentive to make peace with each other 

Not saying this will work but I recently saw a Biden official talk about the current strategy to move the conflict towards something better.

It was about relating the restoration of Israel relations with multiple Arab states as a model. The logic being about economic incentives. Those Arab nations are not softening their stance with Israel to be nice. They see economic and technological goodies they can get by cooperation with the very advanced nation of Israel. 

Not saying this will work with Palestinians as I couldn't know that 

But it's interesting.

It's occurred to me before that if the Arab world had just accepted the existence of a tiny Israeli state in 1948 the Palestinian Arabs as they choose to be known as would be thriving and rich.

Edited by Jingthing

53 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Not saying this will work but I recently saw a Biden official talk about the current strategy to move the conflict towards something better.

It was about relating the restoration of Israel relations with multiple Arab states as a model. The logic being about economic incentives. Those Arab nations are not softening their stance with Israel to be nice. They see economic and technological goodies they can get by cooperation with the very advanced nation of Israel. 

Not saying this will work with Palestinians as I couldn't know that 

But it's interesting.

It's occurred to me before that if the Arab world had just accepted the existence of a tiny Israeli state in 1948 the Palestinian Arabs as they choose to be known as would be thriving and rich.

If the Isaelis had accepted the internationally agreed borders in 1968 it would have been all over then too. Maybe Israel might not have been as rich. I don't know.

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You mean the elected leftists in Israel? 

Just read the story

Lieberman accuse Netanyahu of being a Nazi because Lieberman  claims Netanyahu spread rumours about him claiming Lieberman hired a hit man to assassinate someone 20 years ago  .

Lieberman says that is how Nazis acted  , spreading false rumours about people .

The claims may or may not be true , there's no proof that Netanyahu even made those claims about an assassination .

A poster then claims that is proof that Israel is a Nazi state !!!!!

An opposition Politician claims a Former Prime minster  started false rumour about him hiring a hitman = Israel being Nazis !!!!!!

How is one expected to have a debate with someone when they claim Israel are Nazis because Liebermann accuses Netanyahu of starting rumours about him ?

Like, Trump accuses Biden of spreading lies about him and that means the USA is a Nazi state ????

Its absurd and irrational to accuse Israel of being a Nazi state for the reason given 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

If the Isaelis had accepted the internationally agreed borders in 1968 it would have been all over then too. Maybe Israel might not have been as rich. I don't know.

Yes, if only they allowed themselves to be eradicated there would be peace. 

Not to worry, given the recent actions of the Biden administration it looks like you might get to see it. 

28 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Not to worry, given the recent actions of the Biden administration it looks like you might get to see it. 

What actions?

I agree that once Israel got the message that their Arab neighbors wanted to push them into the sea, Israel needed to get hard care in their defense in order to survive.

39 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Iran for one

Edited by Yellowtail

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Just read the story

Lieberman accuse Netanyahu of being a Nazi because Lieberman  claims Netanyahu spread rumours about him claiming Lieberman hired a hit man to assassinate someone 20 years ago  .

Lieberman says that is how Nazis acted  , spreading false rumours about people .

The claims may or may not be true , there's no proof that Netanyahu even made those claims about an assassination .

A poster then claims that is proof that Israel is a Nazi state !!!!!

An opposition Politician claims a Former Prime minster  started false rumour about him hiring a hitman = Israel being Nazis !!!!!!

How is one expected to have a debate with someone when they claim Israel are Nazis because Liebermann accuses Netanyahu of starting rumours about him ?

Like, Trump accuses Biden of spreading lies about him and that means the USA is a Nazi state ????

Its absurd and irrational to accuse Israel of being a Nazi state for the reason given 

Shooting kids was the reason given. Nazis would never do that with government approval. Much

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

What actions?

I agree that once Israel got the message that their Arab neighbors wanted to push them into the sea, Israel needed to get hard care in their defense in order to survive.

And what do the Palestinians need to do to survive?

11 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Not sure what you mean by that. Biden and netanyahu were having a cosy chat last time I saw them together on tv. Didn't look like Biden was threatening to cut aid if they didn't stop stealing Palestinan land for illegal settlements.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not sure what you mean by that. Biden and netanyahu were having a cosy chat last time I saw them together on tv. Didn't look like Biden was threatening to cut aid if they didn't stop stealing Palestinan land for illegal settlements.

Many Israelis so detest Netanyahu that they wanted Biden to publicly rebuke him over the judicial coup that Bibi has mounted — and when that didn’t happen they thought the meeting was a huge missed opportunity.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/23/opinion/biden-netanyahu-meeting.html

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Many Israelis so detest Netanyahu that they wanted Biden to publicly rebuke him over the judicial coup that Bibi has mounted — and when that didn’t happen they thought the meeting was a huge missed opportunity.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/23/opinion/biden-netanyahu-meeting.html

Many leftist Israelis detest Netanyahu...

• Like 1