Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

48 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Nonsense, it was. Same happened in many European countries, after their usefulness was finished the organisations that were forced to assist the Germans were rounded up themselves.

Also don't forget that many of the people forced to assist the Germans were at the same time trying to help potential targets for the Germans to escape.

Exactly, the left hates all religion. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Netanyahu meets Biden for a cozy chat ( as seen on Al Jazeera ), while heavily armed Israeli forces continue to kill Palestinians in illegally occupied Palestine.

Sadly, I doubt any help for the Palestinians will eventuate from Washington.

Apparently the US political establishment still supports the irrelevant Two State solution which has been well and truly killed off long ago due to Israeli actions on the illegally occupied land.

The two state solution was never an option because the Palestinians reject a two state solution , they want the land all for themselves .

11 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Ethnic German Jewish refugees were deported to concentration camps through collaboration between French Jewish and local organizations and the German occupier. Denying this is pure revisionism. Your distortion has been noticed.

At the time , the Jewish groups in France would have been unaware of what was happening in concertation camps in Poland . 

The French Jewish groups also assisted the French resistance .

You are trying to distort the reality by suggesting that French Jews were partially responsible for the Holocaust  ,  

21 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The two state solution was never an option because the Palestinians reject a two state solution , they want the land all for themselves .

Hardly surprising that the Palestinians would want to keep all of THEIR land.

Can you name any country that would accept half their territory being appropriated?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

No one said all Palestinians would send their kids out to get shot for publicity...

????????????

Look at you being subject to the same misrepresentation of your own words that those defending Israeli atrocities constantly apply to those with the temerity to question the legality and humanity of the ongoing oppression (and slaughter) of Palestinians being perpetrated by Israel.

174828832_Screenshot2023-09-21at10_44_46am.png.704641c3f025e83aeba0b4ff8a09496d.png

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

American Indians ?

Australian Aborigines ?

(Although they would really like having just half their land for themselves) 

You are the most clueless poster in this thread.

You cite genocide positively to support your argument

Indigenous people both north and south were displaced, died of disease, and were killed by Europeans through slavery, rape, and war. In 1491, about 145 million people lived in the western hemisphere. By 1691, the population of indigenous Americans had declined by 90–95 percent, or by around 130 million people.

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So on principle, you agree that Israel should keep all THEIR land for themselves ?

Israel's stolen land.

Yes, they should keep some of the land.

As far as I'm concerned the only right that Israel has to exist is the fact that it exists - all other claims to the land are nonsense.

Israel should never have been established, if the same conditions existed in today's world, there is no way Palestinian lands would just be divvied up by colonial powers.

The land should be partitioned along the green line which means a significant loss to Israel of the current lands illegally under its control.

None of this of course changes the fact that the Palestinians, at the time, were quite correct to accept the theft of their land.

Edited by MrMojoRisin

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You cite genocide positively to support your argument

Indigenous people both north and south were displaced, died of disease, and were killed by Europeans through slavery, rape, and war. In 1491, about 145 million people lived in the western hemisphere. By 1691, the population of indigenous Americans had declined by 90–95 percent, or by around 130 million people.

What point are you making by C&P ing the above paragraph ?

Are you saying that Israel should have wiped the Palestinians  out , like they did in the USA  with American Indians ?

What point are you making by C&P ing the above paragraph ?

Are you saying that Israel should have wiped the Palestinians  out , like they did in the USA  with American Indians ?

I asked - Name another country that would accept half their country being appropriated.

You responded - Native Americans and Aboriginal Australians

These two peoples were taken to the edge of extinction by Western expansion and you cite them as examples of people who ACCEPTED the theft of their land.

You are decidedly worse than legitimate antisemites.

Edited by MrMojoRisin

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Israel's stolen land.

Yes, they should keep some of the land.

As far as I'm concerned the only right that Israel has to exist is the fact that it exists - all other claims to the land are nonsense.

Israel should never have been established, if the same conditions existed in today's world, there is no way Palestinian lands would just be divvied up by colonial powers.

The land should be partitioned along the green line which means a significant loss to Israel of the current lands illegally under their control.

None of this of course changes the fact that the Palestinians, at the time, were quite correct to accept the theft of their land.

Why do you take such an interest in Israel ?

How does Israel's existence effect you personally ?

What is your opinion about West Papua seeking independence from Indonesia ?

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I asked - Name another country that would accept half their country being appropriated.

You responded - Native Americans and Aboriginal Australians

I know I did .

You don't need to give me a running commentary of the discussion and telling me what I posted 

I know I did .

You don't need to give me a running commentary of the discussion and telling me what I posted 

No equivalence and you know it very well. Stop trolling. Make good faith arguments and support them properly. For example, your last post you make effort to support your claim. Nada, in words you might understand.

Edited by ozimoron

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why do you take such an interest in Israel ?

How does Israel's existence effect you personally ?

What is your opinion about West Papua seeking independence from Indonesia ?

This thread is about Israel and Palestine.

I have a pretty clear opinion - I was working in East Timor in 1999 when Australian peacekeepers (INTERFET) arrived.

Kind of off topic though isn't it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

These two peoples were taken to the edge of extinction by Western expansion and you cite them as examples of people who ACCEPTED the theft of their land.

I was making the point that Israel didn't behave like the invaders of the USA and Australia did.

Israel didn't slaughter all the Palestinians , had they done what the USA did who killed all the Indians , Israel wouldn't currently have a problem with the Palestinians 

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I have a pretty clear opinion - I was working in East Timor in 1999 when Australian peacekeepers (INTERFET) arrived.

Exactly what should happen in Palestine.

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

OK, so why do you take such a big  interest in Israel  ?

You don't get many Israelis taking an interest in Aboriginal rights for a homeland in Australia

What does Israel personally have to do with you ?

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK, so why do you take such a big  interest in Israel  ?

You don't get many Israelis taking an interest in Aboriginal rights for a homeland in Australia

What does Israel personally have to do with you ?

Why did you take an interest in Australian Aborigines? What does Australia personally have to do with you?

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You cited them as evidence in some spurious claim in a way which made no rational argument. Carry on.trolling.

Another one giving a running commentary !!!!!!!!

I was asking the question as to why you take such an interest in Palestinians and not some other group, like Aborigines for example or American Indians 

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Another one giving a running commentary !!!!!!!!

I was asking the question as to why you take such an interest in Palestinians and not some other group, like Aborigines for example or American Indians 

I can walk, talk and chew gum at the same time. Because I can.

Should I be disinterested in the middle east because I've never been there? Isn't that the American way?

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I can walk, talk and chew gum at the same time. Because I can.

Should I be disinterested in the middle east because I've never been there? Isn't that the American way?

You should take an interest in World affairs .

Which side of the Yemen civil war do you think should form the legitimate Government in Yemen ?

Do you think that the Houthi forces should form the next Government ?

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

You should take an interest in World affairs .

Which side of the Yemen civil war do you think should form the legitimate Government in Yemen ?

Do you think that the Houthi forces should form the next Government ?

Hey, I've got an idea! Start a new thread!

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It wouldn't get any responses , because some people only seem to take an interest when it involves Israel .

I am just wondering why some people just take an interest in Israel , wonder why that is ?

Maybe because it's been a huge issue of international prominence since the second world war? Because they can?

If you wouldn't get responses in a new thread why raise it here? Nobody took your bait so far.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It wouldn't get any responses , because some people only seem to take an interest when it involves Israel .

I am just wondering why some people just take an interest in Israel , wonder why that is ?

The answer starts with J and anyone denying that is full of it.