Where to find German Shepherd or Doberman puppies in Isan or Thailand in general

djayz

I now have considerably more time on my hands and I finally want to fulfil one of my many dreams: get a dog. Growing up, we always had dogs at home and now I'd like my wee boy to have one also and think a German Shepherd or Doberman would be a good match for the family. 

Ideally, a puppy in need of a good home, but understand that most people here breed them from $$$, so I suppose I'll have no other choice but to go to a breeder. Any suggestions in the Korat / Isan area? German Shepherds or Doberman only. For various reasons, am not interested in other breeds or strays

Edited by djayz

1 hour ago, djayz said:

I now have considerably more time on my hands and I finally want to fulfil one of my many dreams: get a dog. Growing up, we always had dogs at home and now I'd like my wee boy to have one also and think a German Shepherd or Doberman would be a good match for the family. 

Ideally, a puppy in need of a good home, but understand that most people here breed them from $$$, so I suppose I'll have no other choice but to go to a breeder. Any suggestions in the Korat / Isan area? German Shepherds or Doberman only. For various reasons, am not interested in other breeds or strays

Never used these people, perhaps others on here have?

But there are dogs you are after on here https://www.perfectpedigreethailand.com/available-puppies.html

I think this is the 'official' Thai GSD site -

http://gsd.in.th/en

Has a facebook link etc on the page.

There is a very well established breeder in Pattaya with great facilities who used to also have gsd shows where pedigree gsds came from all over Thailand to compete.

Just did a quick search and found this link to a previous thread - 

• Thanks 1