Putting Land for Sale sign up

When the Mrs & I sold a patch of land, we did the advertising ourselves; online sites, hand made posters put up on the land & around the area (in English & Thai) and word of mouth.  In the end, it was the signs we posted that got the most inquiries that led to the sale.

Poster boards from Mr DIY, some waterproof markers & inexpensive wire and you're good to go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jcmj said:

You aren’t going to win the race if you don’t get pro active and try something new. 

Exactly, and son knew that, he did't hesitate to do it all differently, and he got the reward.

He always tries different ways to do things and always involves his wife and now 4 kids.

My son is the family cook, he puts time and effort into ensuring his family (incl., me) eat well.

For many meals the 3 oldest kids (17, 11, 7) sit at the kitchen table with a cutting board, a suitable knife of veg peeler etc and help the preparation. They set the table; he's taught them to think about what the cooked food will be, put out serving dishes and uitable spoons etc. Eldest daughter (17) is allowed to open the chilled wine bottle just before food comes to the table, she puts out suitable wine glasses and when bottle opened she pours out 1 cm for daddy to try the wine. 17 yo allowed to have about 50ml of wine when wine served with meals. 

If we order pizza to be delivered (Dukes in CM) two younger daughters have to prepare the table, plates knife and fork for all, small dishes of extra Oregano and extra mixed chesses. And glasses. And a big bowl of lettuce, cut tomatoes and cut cucumbers.

There's a roster to clear the table, wash up etc. 

• Confused 2

16 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Exactly, and son knew that, he did't hesitate to do it all differently, and he got the reward.

He always tries different ways to do things and always involves his wife and now 4 kids.

My son is the family cook, he puts time and effort into ensuring his family (incl., me) eat well.

For many meals the 3 oldest kids (17, 11, 7) sit at the kitchen table with a cutting board, a suitable knife of veg peeler etc and help the preparation. They set the table; he's taught them to think about what the cooked food will be, put out serving dishes and uitable spoons etc. Eldest daughter (17) is allowed to open the chilled wine bottle just before food comes to the table, she puts out suitable wine glasses and when bottle opened she pours out 1 cm for daddy to try the wine. 17 yo allowed to have about 50ml of wine when wine served with meals. 

If we order pizza to be delivered (Dukes in CM) two younger daughters have to prepare the table, plates knife and fork for all, small dishes of extra Oregano and extra mixed chesses. And glasses. And a big bowl of lettuce, cut tomatoes and cut cucumbers.

There's a roster to clear the table, wash up etc. 

Confused. Not surprising. 

• Sad 1