Biden impeachment inquiry: McCarthy says House will investigate president

Social Media

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Somehow it never does.

Rather like a Trump conviction, yes?

er no. As I read down the conviction pathway I see signs saying "conviction this way" and they have arrows pointing in the direction I'm reading.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Haha 1

LOL.

Will you change your viewpoint when ( hopefully ) Biden is awaiting trial?

Of course my claims are merely unproven allegations and my opinion, with nothing to back it up, just like the majority of posts on an opinion forum, including yours.

If you want different, you should look for a different forum.

I will certainly take a long hard think about changing my mind.

Will you change your mind when/if Trump gets convicted?

Only in civil court which does not carry a criminal record and no jail time, and has a far lower standard of proof required.

Also, I'm sure they are under appeal, are they not?

How about the state charges which do carry jail time and cannot be pardoned by the POTUS, whoever that may be.

IF I had a vote and it came down to a choice between Trump and Biden, I would chose Biden.

However IMO, both are too old to become POTUS for 4 years.

IF however neither stands for any reason, it will be a whole new ballgame. My crystal ball can only see as far as this week and throws up too many errors to be reliable.

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I will certainly take a long hard think about changing my mind.

Will you change your mind when/if Trump gets convicted?

How about the state charges which do carry jail time and cannot be pardoned by the POTUS, whoever that may be.

IF I had a vote and it came down to a choice between Trump and Biden, I would chose Biden.

However IMO, both are too old to become POTUS for 4 years.

IF however neither stands for any reason, it will be a whole new ballgame. My crystal ball can only see as far as this week and throws up too many errors to be reliable.

As long as Trump does become the nominee. We will have a younger President in four or less years.  

• 2 weeks later...

Altering text messages, using unauthenticated text messages & disingenuously presenting out context information. Then repeating "the Biden's" over and over again. This is how the inquiry is going so far.

"Jesse Watters claimed a new email presented during the impeachment inquiry was some sort of damning evidence. Jessica Tarlov pointed out that AOC had debunked it. The email was about paying alimony - it had nothing to do with business. "

• Like 2

On 9/13/2023 at 1:18 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

An inquiry is not the same as a formal impeachment proceeding. However, if it came up with something significant it might progress to that.

I for one welcome the inquiry, and hope something substantial comes of it re Biden.

How is that working out for you?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope. Nothing came of it.

Right! It's been a miserable fail!

Who's surprised about it, except the MAGA gullible (including the ones pretending not to be MAGA)?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1