Lampang girl, 9, sexually assaulted by teacher: Harrowing incident sparks outrage

webfact

image.jpeg

A nine year old girl in Lampang province was reportedly sexually assaulted in a school restroom by a 28 year old male teacher from another institution. The sexual assault was brought to the attention of the police yesterday by the victim’s mother, a 28 year old Lampang resident.

The mother became suspicious after noticing her daughter had started menstruating, an abnormal occurrence for her age. On probing, the young girl broke down and confessed to the traumatic sexual assault that had taken place in the school restroom. She revealed that the male teacher had followed her into the restroom and sexually assaulted her, further threatening her with dire consequences if she disclosed the incident to anyone, reported Sanook.

The sexual assault incident supposedly occurred on August 25 when the teacher, who was visiting for a meeting and training session, followed the girl into the restroom, locked the door and assaulted her. The girl returned home but did not report the incident out of fear. Several days passed before the parent noticed her uncharacteristic behaviour and physical discomfort, leading to the heartbreaking revelation.

by Samantha Rose

Picture courtesy of Bright Today.

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-09-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 27

56 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Possibly not his first time.

Beat the sicko then put a single bullet in the back of his head. He has no place in society and isn't worth feeding in jail. 

I agree, a perp who does this has no place in society and isn't worth feeding, but I believe the concept of justice is more important to fulfill and is why anyone guilty of this crime should be put to death.
Edit: And I'd say probably rather than possibly not his first time. But, of course, there has to be a first time, so who knows....

Edited by Sig
made an additional comment
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, paul1804 said:

No, just castrate him, there is no excuse for that type of behaviour so without testicles he will not be able to repeat that act. Probably she is not his first victim, the guy has to be sick in the head given her age! 

He will still be able to do other despicable things to them.

Back room, injection.

End of issue and children are safe.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sig said:

Upon conviction, the penalty should be death to be carried out as swiftly as possible, preferably a public execution - after the obligatory appeals. And the sentence should be mandatory with no discretion on the judges part. I can't fathom why people won't be for the death sentence for people like this. Just wait until it's their daughter. I'd like to kill him personally before the police even got to him for arrest and trial, if it were my daughter (assuming I saw it with my own eyes, otherwise can't be certain until a thorough investigation is done).

Sounds like Texas law to me Sig ! 

2 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Possibly not his first time.

Beat the sicko then put a single bullet in the back of his head. He has no place in society and isn't worth feeding in jail. 

This is a tough one...one beating and a single bullet to the head is quite an easy one...20 years of bread and water with one hour a day torture and only after that should he get the bullet.

A quick death is too easy imo.

2 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

so after she get assaulted she start menstuating a few days later ?

strange , but who am I..

maiby she got scared by what happened ..

Maybe it wasn't menstruation. But internal injuries. As a person entrusted to care for children he deserves the severest punishment. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

so after she get assaulted she start menstruating a few days later ?

strange, but who am I..

maybe she got scared by what happened ..

Yeah, I fail to see the association as well.

I ALSO see the association for, at a minimum, castration. I TEACH that age and can't understand the sexual attraction. Boys and girls are basically the same with different genitals.