Lampang girl, 9, sexually assaulted by teacher: Harrowing incident sparks outrage

webfact

Paedophiles, rapists and drug dealers should all meet their masters without further delay. Hand down the death sentence to rid society while ensuring, that this particular piece of manure will never ever pop up anywhere. 

See what happens in the West with their pussyfooting around such issues. If the case is crystal clear, then ensure the safety and interest of the 99%+ majority of the society. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Much tough talk on this board on what to do….

yet, I guarantee child rape and abuse occurs every day in thailand  usually by family members 

penalties are determined by the rules that are already in place for that culture nothing more nothing less……

Yet, something appears in print and people go ballistic…and it’s been happening continuously with no response 

more useful than hot air would be an actual behavior like picking up garbage and litter for a day…

Be productive rather than a keyboard fiction writer…

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Quit said:

I get the feeling that a lot of the commentators here are actually capable of worse crimes than him. Much sounds like boozed bar talk to me.

First we don't know the details of the crime. But what we know is that in modern societies murder and castration are not the right form of punishment. Especially if you don't know what happened.

Second, any google search will lead to the knowledge that 9 year old menstruating are rather common nowadays. Perhaps there are not many fathers here. Although of course a traumatic event can have such an effect.

The way this is discussed here is as disgusting as the crime. It's the mob talking. 

ok about proper trial before punishment, but I don't follow you when you seem to believe that the girl invented her story about being raped? If a girl menstruates very early, possible, why would she invent such a story? And how could a mother confuse menstruation with bleeding from wounds, for more than a few minutes?

Also, while the rape of a woman is in general a horrible crime, raping such a young child will leave her with a psychological trauma for all her life, with consequences which we men can barely imagine. When confirmed, as I think it will be, the perpetrator should meet the harshest possible punishment compatible with the laws of the country.

• Like 1

A quick death is way too go for him.

After a reasonabe amount of torture, (The more brutal and bloodier the better) harvest his organs (All of them) and use the proceeds to support the girl for her future mental and physical health care...  These must be her darkest days...

Or just bury the <deleted> alive and upside down! Then forget where it was he was buried...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

A vaginally tear would've occurred immediately and not several days later...

Quite the investigator, aren't you?

Perhaps the bleeding did occur right away, but the mother only noticed the blood on her underwear a few days later when she was doing the laundry.

Unless, you think the rape triggered her first menstrual cycle? Let me guess, you are a doctor too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, paul1804 said:

No, just castrate him, there is no excuse for that type of behaviour so without testicles he will not be able to repeat that act. Probably she is not his first victim, the guy has to be sick in the head given her age! 

Actually, making a eunuch of him would not impair anything except his ability to impregnate female.

Removing the testicles pre- puberty would lessen the "urge" but not remove it. Now, removing the penis would have the effect you're describing. Unfortunately, sick individuals that do this kind of stuff, could just start killing.... you never really know.

That poor girl. This is going to mess her up for a long, long time... This guy deserves a multi tiered penalty imho....

1. 45 minutes alone with the male members of the victims family.

2. If he's still alive, and if they are still attached, immediate castration without anesthesia.

3. The word "Pedophile - Hit Me" branded on his forehead.

4. The longest prison sentence allowed under Thai law.

Edited by Iamloki
correct an ommison

9 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

so after she get assaulted she start menstuating a few days later ?

strange , but who am I..

maiby she got scared by what happened ..

It's likely that the writer of the story or the mother either misspoke or were perhaps misinterpreting bleeding that was due to injury. These writers are not known for getting facts straight, let alone getting anything scientific or medical right. then there's translation. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sig said:

Just my opinion... but I don't think it matters whether or not he can repeat the act. If he is found guilty, true justice requires his death IMO. Letting a rapist live is not just.

He would not be safe in most Jails overseas and would have to be put into solitary confinement, or he would be dead In no time, I don't know what the Thai Inmates would do to him, he's got no future now, forever, might as well give him the death penalty, he's already got that if he's not put in protective custody. 

7 hours ago, 0815 said:

You clearly never in your life met a girl who got raped as a child otherwise you would not give the psychiatrist for us here.

I did. And that's how I know the complexity of it. Emotional uproars like here are common but not helpful.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

He would not be safe in most Jails overseas and would have to be put into solitary confinement, or he would be dead In no time, I don't know what the Thai Inmates would do to him, he's got no future now, forever, might as well give him the death penalty, he's already got that if he's not put in protective custody. 

Yeah, I have no idea if convicts react the same here as I know they do in the US. But it would be better if the civil government meted out justice properly in order to better bring about orderly society rather than society to start looking up to lawbreaking thugs to mete out justice.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Quit said:

I get the feeling that a lot of the commentators here are actually capable of worse crimes than him. Much sounds like boozed bar talk to me.

First we don't know the details of the crime. But what we know is that in modern societies murder and castration are not the right form of punishment. Especially if you don't know what happened.

Second, any google search will lead to the knowledge that 9 year old menstruating are rather common nowadays. Perhaps there are not many fathers here. Although of course a traumatic event can have such an effect.

The way this is discussed here is as disgusting as the crime. It's the mob talking. 

The details of the crime are not necessary to be known in order to have an opinion that the civil government should impose a death penalty for rape (Which apparently you conceive to be murder? That would be a very odd idea. Or maybe you are referring to some other comment that I haven't seen.). What is known to have happened is that a child was raped. Is there any need to know more than that in order to have an opinion on what should happen to the perpetrator? Justice should be carried out by the laws of the land and by the rulers thereof. Anything less than death for the rapist of a child is not justice IMO. But I do not agree with torture, beating, etc... (I view a lifetime in prison as nearly equivalent to torture) a quick death is preferable. The perpetrator is still a human and therefore, personally, I think the body of any such criminal should be treated with respect, while doing the unfortunate necessity of ridding the world of the person.

The french comment translated by Google: "Of course it's sad and revolting, but reading the comments on this forum, I have the impression of finding myself in the savagery of the Middle Ages.  Know that we can evolve..."

I agree.

2 hours ago, Sig said:

The details of the crime are not necessary to be known

Well, as a "rape" wasn't even stated in the original report nor was there any trial yet, it is totally justified to say that some commentators have asked for "murder" - and that would be worth than rape in the value system I know. 

Ther was an abduction, pack rape & murder case in Sydney many years ago. All the perpetrators were arrested and put in prison while awaiting trial. By the time it was time for their trial to begin it had to be rescheduled because of what the other inmates had done to these guys. One by one the rapists were held down by the inmates had their rear ends lubricated and a piece of pipe inserted. Then barbed wire was then threaded through the pipe into their rear ends and the pipe was then removed. The only way to remove the barbed wire was surgically and it was several months before they were able to sit for a prolonged period. Needless to say when they eventually were able to go to trial they received life sentences. They were put into protective custody when they returned to prison because of the ongoing beatings they were receiving from the other inmates. Just shows that even crims have a sense of morality when it comes to this kind of crime. A rock spider would most likely receive similar or worse treatment.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Quite the investigator, aren't you?

Perhaps the bleeding did occur right away, but the mother only noticed the blood on her underwear a few days later when she was doing the laundry.

Unless, you think the rape triggered her first menstrual cycle? Let me guess, you are a doctor too.

????????????

Quite the Mr. Wannabe Smarty Pants, aren't you?

I don't have to be a doctor to know that if an adult male penetrates a nine year old girl that a vaginal tear would happen during intercourse and not a few days later, just like I don't have to be a professional race car driver to know that Hamilton can drive.

I never said anything about her menstrual cycle or it being triggered by the rape. I simply replied to the vaginally tear comment. And yeah, it actually is possible for girls to begin menstruating at that age, I think the youngest age a woman gave birth at was actually 9, I remember reading something g about that many years ago. It wasn't in Thailand, though.