TM30 - New website address for filing notifications and registration

45 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

From what I read above there are many problems/questions with that new TM-30 website. 

Not only to register (which seems needs to be done again with all documentation, instead of being able to use the username:password from the 'old' website where that documentation was uploaded previously), but also to issue a TM-30.

I wonder whether all Thai Hotels/Guesthouses are equally struggling with this new website as they need to notify Immigration within 24 hours that a foreigner is staying at their premises. And they will be requested by foreign tourists wanting to apply for an extension of stay, to provide of copy that TM-30 notification. 

TBH I think it is mainly a slight learning curve for people (including me) rather than any major problems with the website. It is a shame that the developers couldn't import the data from the old database to the new database, so people wouldn't need to re-register and upload previously uploaded supporting documents  - a minor task for even a junior developer. But, it is what it is.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

From what I read above there are many problems/questions with that new TM-30 website. 

Not only to register (which seems needs to be done again with all documentation, instead of being able to use the username:password from the 'old' website where that documentation was uploaded previously), but also to issue a TM-30.

I wonder whether all Thai Hotels/Guesthouses are equally struggling with this new website as they need to notify Immigration within 24 hours that a foreigner is staying at their premises. And they will be requested by foreign tourists wanting to apply for an extension of stay, to provide of copy that TM-30 notification. 

1. A new registration is required as the user ID is now an email address instead of an ID assigned by IO.

2. Once registration, I could receive the temp password and start working/creating the profile, unlike the old version when we needed to wait for several days. I think in the past, the IO had to check on the supporting documents before they approved the account creation, whereas this time, they want to roll out the system immediately such that they had no choice but to approve first, check later. 

3. All owner and condo information have to input as if brand new application. 

4. Unlike in other western countries, it seems to me the old and new systems are  standalone. I think the IO doesn't want to risk losing or corrupt data in both systems. Well, this is Thailand.

5. My experience is that the registration is easy. From the excel template and the notification details, the new system requires lesser data. For example, entry point, visa type...have been phased out. Perhaps the IO may run some training sessions/videos/guides in Thai to the local guesthouses/hotels as they are the major stakeholders of this change to ease their routine reporting. Never know. 

• Thanks 2

registered as Farang, submitted landlords id card, house book an my passport
added house I am at, made an excel sheet which i can import
everything went smooth 

TILL i ran a search to see if it was there and got 
Data can not be found???

when i submit the excel sheet: https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/ifa/import
click save and up pops

Data duplicate , so can i assume it went thru?
or>>>>5555

so what page do i make a screenshot of showing i did submit my tm 30 in the required 24 hours?

Edited by zzzzz

2 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

TBH I think it is mainly a slight learning curve for people (including me) rather than any major problems with the website. It is a shame that the developers couldn't import the data from the old database to the new database, so people wouldn't need to re-register and upload previously uploaded supporting documents  - a minor task for even a junior developer. But, it is what it is.

I believe the IO/Government has done systems development analysis to come up with 2 standalone systems instead of system enhancement. Perhaps $/budget is the key factor. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

registered as Farang, submitted landlords id card, house book an my passport
added house I am at, made an excel sheet which i can import
everything went smooth 

TILL i ran a search to see if it was there and got 
Data can not be found???

If the search-criteria are same as for the old IO TM-30 website, then
- the period for the search has to be in Thai date-notation

- the period for the search has to be max 7 days apart

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

i used the calendar pop up and yes  5 days apart 
still Nothing  ;-(

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, zzzzz said:
42 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

i used the calendar pop up and yes  5 days apart 
still Nothing  ;-(

Works for me.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
trimmed image
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pookett said:

Yes! My wife is reporting the same address issue for her establishment.

During registration there was no option to manually enter the address.

Her account has been "successfully created" but she cannot complete any TM30 entries because the form wants the address box filled, which cannot be done.

Either this is a basic oversight or Immi needs to load the address from the documents provided to then auto-fill on the form?

***Update***

As of a few minutes ago the profile section is now working. Property address and details duly entered, saved and now showing as they should. Hurrah!

Interesting note, it looks like the new system allows multiple properties under one account.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Works for me.

Untitled.jpg

ahhhhhhh
I was filling out all the info
now leaving everything but the date of stay empty i see 
4 records of my report   55555

Edited by zzzzz
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, May Thu said:

I cannot fill in the address field. I’ve tried it for 2 days and used different devices. Still not working! 

I put the house address after confirmation of the registration, under my account profile.

And now, if I go to the page to register a new host, the address appears on the box at the left

• Like 1

1 hour ago, john donson said:

now spot the error on their example xls file

And the error with the mandatory (red asterisk) name field being the First Name. Pretty sure they mean the Last Name is required.

What do we use for check out date? Our current permission to stay date? 31/12/2039?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, May Thu said:

I cannot fill in the address field. I’ve tried it for 2 days and used different devices. Still not working! 

You mean the district and subdistrict? I only could solve it when filled in with Thai language. It looks as if the address has to be recognized by a database which not always recognize English language. 

Hi Fellas, 

So - I'm one of the many (many) unfortunate tenants that have owners that outright ignore, or are reluctant, to do the TM30. My "savior" was the website https://tm30.io as "it" was able to create a login for me that works both on that website and on the Immigration38-app. 

As mentioned in this thread, I was unable to use my old/current login/password and thus redirected to create a new account. 

- What Documents do I need?

I only have Rental Contract, My Passport (& Owners Passport Copy). Is that enough?

39 minutes ago, Tony M said:

I have the same problem infilling Province, District and Sub-District. They will not complete, and I cannot submit the edited Profile.  Any ideas ?

40 minutes ago, Tony M said:

I have the same problem infilling Province, District and Sub-District. They will not complete, and I cannot submit the edited Profile.  Any ideas ?

I have succeeded.   I used Opera Browser (I have ni idea if that makes a difference).  To infill Province, District and Sub-District, I typed -, eg, CHONBURI, and then Google translated it to Thai. Deleted the English word Chonburi, and pasted in the Thai translation of Chonburi. That gave me a sub-menu of Chonburi in Tahi and English. Clicked on that, and it infilled. All info has now been accepted

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sjoerd said:

You mean the district and subdistrict? I only could solve it when filled in with Thai language. It looks as if the address has to be recognized by a database which not always recognize English language. 

using chrome it is in english
after u put in province, ur given the district and than sub district
For me
Phuket/ Kathu/Kamala  in the pop up

Edited by zzzzz
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, aldriglikvid said:

Hi Fellas, 

So - I'm one of the many (many) unfortunate tenants that have owners that outright ignore, or are reluctant, to do the TM30. My "savior" was the website https://tm30.io as "it" was able to create a login for me that works both on that website and on the Immigration38-app. 

As mentioned in this thread, I was unable to use my old/current login/password and thus redirected to create a new account. 

- What Documents do I need?

I only have Rental Contract, My Passport (& Owners Passport Copy). Is that enough?

house book & owners id card
all ya need for the new online report>

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

And the error with the mandatory (red asterisk) name field being the First Name. Pretty sure they mean the Last Name is required.

What do we use for check out date? Our current permission to stay date? 31/12/2039?

I used 31/12/2039, which was the latest date I was allowed to enter.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, patrick228 said:

1. You need to create the address of your condo in the profile page. Then this address will auto display on the left side ADDRESS BOX of the "Inform Accommodation" page.

2. Date of inform - google translate as date of notification. That means input date. I think both dates are the same. 

3. Date of stay is check in check out date. 

4. This page is for the foreign visitors/guests. All information relates to the guests. 

5. Inform (notification)

I suggest you download the excel sheet, of which it shows the examples, including the nationality code. If you use the excel sheet to upload, it is much easier and clearer. Apparently some of the dates in the blank fields in this form are not required to be filled in the excel sheet.

THANKS, I followed your advices and it worked, I didn't see the "Add" for address initially.  2 comments: Still no straight forward "Print" of the notification (Still copy screen....) and I did a search to find myself as I also registered as person living at this address but I found nothing - It says data uncomplete. I register again and I had a message "Duplicate"

3 hours ago, Sjoerd said:

One fills out "The address to receive foreigners to stay" from your profile page (click person icon in the upper-right of the page).  Then click the Profile link.  Then click the Add button to the right of the "The address to receive foreigners to stay" on the middle-right side of the page.  Press the Save button in the lower-right of the page.  Then you go back (using the browser back button) and you will see your property listed as one of the Address(es).  Click the box for your property's address.

49 minutes ago, Patrick L said:

THANKS, I followed your advices and it worked, I didn't see the "Add" for address initially.  2 comments: Still no straight forward "Print" of the notification (Still copy screen....) and I did a search to find myself as I also registered as person living at this address but I found nothing - It says data uncomplete. I register again and I had a message "Duplicate"

Don't put any  search criteria except for Date of Stay (from current date until end of this month).  Make sure you have check-marked your address (even if it is the only address showing it must be checked).  Should return all registrations including the one you did your yourself after you click on the Search button.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Patrick L said:

I only regisrered and created the new account today. I didn't input any new entry/record of TM30 reporting. I think another user here @Mutt Daeng did a trial of TM30 reporting.   As for checking the old entries, NO! this new site is apparently standalone and independent from the old site.

This doesn't mean all the previous reproting have been lost. The onus of proof is from us to demonstrate that we did the reporting and we need to secure evidence to show to the IO that we did our job, regardless they did theirs or not.