TM30 - New website address for filing notifications and registration

PS: With this new system not working for me, resulting in doing any future reports in person at CW, what documents will they want to see at the immigration office? And: reading regularly on here that people are often forced to file a TM30 and pay a fine when they are at CW to either renew their extension of stay or just file their 90 Days report, I am pretty sure most won't have any extra documents (like tenancy agreement, tabian Baan of the landlord/landlady if they are just tenants etc etc. So, does CW then just not ask for any supporting documents and just take the 1,900 Baht penalty fee or how does this work?

I am so disheartend by this thing and my experience with the new site. I am tempted to just delete the account (if that is even technically possible) and pay the fine next time I have something to do at CW. 

2 hours ago, DUS said:

Hopefully some nice person will be so kind to publish a "How to for Dummies" videos on how to file a new TM30 using this new system. I saw there are some for the old system but afaik not for the new one. I am just too stupid for the clever Thai IT. 

During the second half of Sep I SOMEHOW managed to register the address I am staying at as the "possessor" and added a TM30 on that day (took a screenshot once my details showed up on the screen). Came back from a trip including a visit to Malaysia, today, and wanted to do a new TM30 report but after 2 hours of trying and failing I have given up for the moment. Yes, I have added these gender fields where requested and yes, I have a green confirmed button next to the address but whatever I try to do and click I never get to the page where I can just enter my details for the "new stay" now that I returned from the trip. The screens are all very similar to what user Digitalbanana posted above. 

I am so annoyed and angry wasting all this time and still not getting anywhere. F...................

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30TH/Notify-Residence.html

On 11/5/2023 at 5:11 PM, SooKee said:

................ I await the next bug fix email with interest, and to see whether the latest 90 day I submitted online will come back approved or crash and burn at the hurdle of the new TM30 system.  For once though, I have some confidence that it will come back Approved.  

Well that was a pleasant surprise.  Registered on the new TM30 site and submitted a TM30 for the new address on 30 October then submitted a 90 Day report online on 31 October.  Bit of a sense of dread that the 90 day would be rejected for some detail not matching issue but no, just got the 90 Report email, Approved.

So the TM30 site hasn't thrown a spanner in the works for 90 Day reports AND the turn round times at CW for 90 days seem to be improving, 7 days this time, 17 days the last time.

• Like 1

Previously - Just tried registering on the new TM30 website. But the captcha doesn't show. That's needed to upload ID documentation and without the captcha, it's not possible to register. I've tried 3 different browsers - safari, chrome and firefox - they all show the same problem. Is anyone else having this issue ?

A follow up on my earlier issue - I gave up trying to register but instead tried to log in using my old credentials which I had set up in September of this year. It didn't accept the password I had used then so I tried 'Forgot password" - got an email to reset my password and went ahead and reset it - I was then able to log on.

Once in, I set the accommodation i.e. my house details. After that, I entered my details (passport etc) and set Nov 6, 2023 as the check in date. I then submitted this and a pop up appeared saying that the data was successfully stored. I then tried to do a search for my entry but it kept saying that there were no records. Gave up last night and tried again this morning - this time, it found the record with my details. I then printed that out showing all my details.

I assume then that this is the official TM30 record which I then submit to immigration when I extend my visa. It's quite different to the TM30 record that the old section 38 app used to give. Is this correct - i.e. is the print out of my details the new TM30 format ? Can anyone comment on this ? TIA.

• Like 1

Just a small reminder as they often seem to get mixed up:

TM 30 is the form for reporting that a foreigner is staying at your property. The website is mostly for hotels and such

TM 47 is the form for reporting your stay of 90 days in Thailand.

48 minutes ago, DineshR said:

I assume then that this is the official TM30 record which I then submit to immigration when I extend my visa. It's quite different to the TM30 record that the old section 38 app used to give. Is this correct - i.e. is the print out of my details the new TM30 format ? Can anyone comment on this ? TIA.

Currently that is the only record available. Bad enough that there's no 'print receipt' or 'download' option, but the whole record vanishes and is irretrievable after 7 days too, much worse than the old app in this regard, even that needed a screenshot but at least you could get it at any time.  I've taken a screen shot of both the single line entry (showing the name, passport and check-in date etc.) when you select the address and also the full screen when you open up the specific TM30.  I suspect this will result in a lot more needless repeat reports just so people can get the document they are supposed to keep in their passport at all times, at least until people catch on that they need to do it on the day they submit it.

Edited by SooKee
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Did that (reset password)

Same problem. It accepted new password but on logging in keeps reverting to login page.

Tried in 3 browers: Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

I had this problem several times.  I put it down to the system not liking overly complex passwords.  I was using combinations of lower case and upper case letters, numbers and symbols, updated password accepted every time but would never let me log in using it.  For now I have gone with a much simpler password, accepted it after a couple of fails that were still too complex.

Edited by SooKee

Another update, 8 Nov 2023

Sounds like it fixes a problem some reported here.

NOTIFICATION OF RESIDENCE FOR FOREIGNERS

Popup New!!... Improvement Application Version on November 8, 2023.
Version 2023.10.01

ปรับปรุงประสิทธิภาพการทำงานของระบบ
Application Software Improvement.

FAQs New!!...
คำถาม :ไม่สามารถทำการแจ้งที่พักคนต่างด้าวได้ เนื่องจากไม่มีข้อมูลที่พักอาศัยให้เลือก มีข้อความแสดง "กรุณาทำการเพิ่ม "ที่อยู่ที่รับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพัก" ที่หน้า Profle/Please add "The address to receive foreigners to stay" at Profile Page"
Question :Unable to inform a foreigner residence because there is no address information to choose from. Encounter a message "กรุณาทำการเพิ่ม "ที่อยู่ที่รับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพัก" ที่หน้า Profle/Please add "The address to receive foreigners to stay" at Profile Page".

คำตอบ : กรณีไม่มีข้อมูลที่อยู่ในส่วน "ที่พักอาศัย/Addrdss" เกิดจากผู้ใช้ยังไม่ได้เพิ่มข้อมูลที่อยู่ หรือ หากมีข้อมูลที่อยู่แล้วแต่ยังกรอกข้อมูลไม่ครบเนื่องจากมีการปรับปรุง Application version 2023.10.00 ซึ่งจะต้องทำการเพิ่มข้อมูลเจ้าบ้านและเอกสารประกอบของข้อมูลที่อยู่แต่ละรายการ แนะนำให้ผู้ใช้คลิกที่ Link ข้อความ หรือไปที่เมนู Profile เพื่อทำการเพิ่ม หรือ แก้ไข ข้อมูลที่อยู่ให้ข้อมูลสมบูรณ์
Answer :In case there is no information in the "ที่พักอาศัย/Addrdss" section, this could caused by either the user has not added any addresses to the profile, or Application version 2023.10.00 update since there are additional required fields including host information and reference documents after the update. Users can click the link or go to the profile and edit the existing addresses and complete all the required fields.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just back from hated Jomtien imm.

Reporting went well (still in shock);

Got there in 8.15 and they were open already (15min before official opening).

Building on the LH; got number to building across & desk #10.

30min wait to get to TM30 processing desk. There were 17 before me. Took 5min to do.

I'll stop bad mouthing until things change! Very happy what I saw.

Will even dare to do 30 day extension too when time runs out.

PS. I know this is not about reporting in person but maybe there's somebody who needs an alternative.

Edited by GypsyT

20 hours ago, Thailand J said:

Cheers!

No guarantee I'll be able to get in when I need to, though. Tgis was just a trial run.

Incidentally I never did re-register (all attempts were rejected because 'email already registered").

So it seems my prior registration somehow migrated to new system. I just updated profile to include gender that being the only new field.

However it took innumerable attempts to get in to do this as it kept just going back to the log in page.

I have read every post on this subject.  But just need to clarify or ask the question.

This question is for a  person who has a current TM 30 issued some years ago and is a tenant, and not previously registered on line.

Do they now need their landlord to register them on line.  Or, come the time of their annual extension of stay, will the current TM 30 paper copy that they have used for all previous extensions,  suffice?

Thank you.

You can register yourself as a tenant by uploading just your passport copy and the first page of your contract.  Over the coming months there will doubtless be more reports as to whether an "old system" TM30 is still being accepted or not.  I previously saw reports that some people have interacted with Immigration with old or even no TM30s with no problem, whether that will change nobody knows. I've registered on the new system so am no longer keeping tabs on the status / acceptability of old system reports.

1 minute ago, SooKee said:

You can register yourself as a tenant by uploading just your passport copy and the first page of your contract.  Over the coming months there will doubtless be more reports as to whether an "old system" TM30 is still being accepted or not.  I previously saw reports that some people have interacted with Immigration with old or even no TM30s with no problem, whether that will change nobody knows. I've registered on the new system so am no longer keeping tabs on the status / acceptability of old system reports.

Many thanks.  I will have a look at the online site again.   I backed out originally, because I thought it needed, landlords tambien bann and ID card.

Bit difficult as they live quite a way from here.

Thank you.

36 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Many thanks.  I will have a look at the online site again.   I backed out originally, because I thought it needed, landlords tambien bann and ID card.

Bit difficult as they live quite a way from here.

Thank you.

Update.  Just tried to register.  Uploaded Tenancy Agreement and passport.  Completed address details.  But will not save because it now needs to add house ID number.    I presume they mean Tambien bann number.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Update.  Just tried to register.  Uploaded Tenancy Agreement and passport.  Completed address details.  But will not save because it now needs to add house ID number.    I presume they mean Tambien bann number.

A while since I did it now and obviously I don't know exactly what you have done etc.  Register / Update though is a distinct two part process. Register first with just your name and the two document uploads.  Then await the user confirmation email.  Then, log in, change the password etc then add an address and again add the same two documents to the address.  Then you can submit a TM30 for the newly added address.  No House ID number is needed.  IIRC it's an optional field that may be popping up if you're trying to do it all in one go, if that is indeed the case.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SooKee said:

A while since I did it now and obviously I don't know exactly what you have done etc.  Register / Update though is a distinct two part process. Register first with just your name and the two document uploads.  Then await the user confirmation email.  Then, log in, change the password etc then add an address and again add the same two documents to the address.  Then you can submit a TM30 for the newly added address.  No House ID number is needed.  IIRC it's an optional field that may be popping up if you're trying to do it all in one go, if that is indeed the case.

Many thanks.  Will look at this again.  I registered before.  Received confirmation email.  Logged in and changed password.

Completed page with personal details previously.

Today, clicked on address details and completed and " save"   And that is where it stated " insufficient data"  but doesn't say what. 

12 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Yes, House ID Number is an optional field, the value for which can be found as the first number on the first page of either a blue or yellow house registration book (tabian bahn) in the form 0000-000000-0.  It is not a mandatory field.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Raindancer said:

Yes, House ID Number is an optional field, the value for which can be found as the first number on the first page of either a blue or yellow house registration book (tabian bahn) in the form 0000-000000-0.  It is not a mandatory field.

There is a User's Guide which might be helpful:

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30TH/index.html

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, skatewash said:

There is a User's Guide which might be helpful:

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30TH/index.html

Many thanks to all.  Done that....still insufficient data.   Not to worry. I will stick with my manual copy until told otherwise.